Easy Pan Seared Pork Chops with Garlic Red Wine Vinegar Salad.
Share all people, cooking is indeed something which is quite soft. Besides they are indeed happy cooking and have will cooking that is quite, they are also good in mixing each dish so that it becomes food yummy. But there are those who cannot cook, so they must ask and see recipes that are cushy to follow.
The end of the day extenuation often boost you over the edge and into a drive-thru window. But really, there are some really quick and easy recipes here to help you get a delectable and ideal meal on the table in no time.
You can have Easy Pan Seared Pork Chops with Garlic Red Wine Vinegar Salad using 15 ingredients or less. Here is how you achieve it.
Materials of Easy Pan Seared Pork Chops with Garlic Red Wine Vinegar Salad
- Provide 4 pcs of pork chops (thin in size) garlic powder.
- Provide of salt.
- Prepare of fresh ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of olive oil.
- You need of For the salad:.
- Provide 25 gr of purple cabbage, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 300 gr of iceberg lettuce leaves, torn into bite size pieces.
- You need 1 of carrot, shredded or julienned.
- Provide 150 gr of cherry tomatoes, halved.
- You need 1 of English cucumber, thinly sliced.
- Provide of Garlic red wine vinegar dressing (mix well in a small bowl):.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 30 ml of red wine vinegar.
- You need 60 ml of olive oil.
- Prepare to taste of salt and black pepper powder.
These recipes make in approximately 20 minutes from start up to finish, and 5 steps. Get ready to take these recipes to get you through a busy back-to-school time!. Here guides how you make that.
Easy Pan Seared Pork Chops with Garlic Red Wine Vinegar Salad instructions
- In a big bowl, mix all salad ingredients. Add the dressing. Mix well. Set aside..
- Pat dry pork chops with paper towel. Sprinkle them generously with garlic powder, salt, and black pepper on both side. Set aside..
- Heat olive oil over medium high heat. When it’s shimmering hot, add in the pork chops..
- Sear on one side for 2-3 minutes without moving them until it turn golden brown. Flip and sear the other side as well. Remove from the heat..
- Serve with salad and French fries if desired. Yum! 😋.