Curry Chicken Wings w/ Sauce.
According to all people, cooking is indeed things which is quite easy. Besides they are indeed happy cooking and have will cooking that is quite, they are also creative in mixing each dish so that it becomes dish yummy. But there are those who cannot cook, so they must ask and see recipes that are cushy to follow.
The end of the day weariness often boost you over the edge and into a drive-thru window. But actually, there are some really quick and easy recipes here to help you get a yummy and ideal meal on the table in no time.
You can cook Curry Chicken Wings w/ Sauce using 6 ingredients or pinched. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Curry Chicken Wings w/ Sauce
- Prepare 1 dozen of chicken wings.
- Provide 2 of potato.
- Prepare Half of onion.
- You need of Yellow Bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 sachet of curry sauce.
- Provide 1 sachet of coconut milk.
These recipes make in about 70 minutes from embark to finish, and 2 paces. Get ready to follow these recipes to get you by way of a occupied back-to-school spell!. Here is how you achieve it.
Curry Chicken Wings w/ Sauce steps by step
- Heat wok then add oil fan fry wings. Remove when done then saute onion, stir fry potato until it turns golden brown add in chicken..
- Mix them then add curry sauce let it simmer. When potato is tender add coconut milk simmer again till done.