Hiii friends this time we will share Recipe: Tasty grandma's Swedish meatballs easy to follow. Mix ground beef, bread crumbs, egg, onion, black pepper, nutmeg. I hope you like them as much as I do. Know someone who would make a great member of CookEatShare?
For mom who when are want to try make delicious foods that are not complicated, please you can try some of these simple dishes. In addition to the easysimple obtainable ingredients, you can also simple apply it, especially for you who are still beginners.
Read also: amish apple fritter bread recipe.
Brother can cook grandma's Swedish meatballs use 6 ingredients that are easy to get:
Ingredients grandma's Swedish meatballs is:
- Take 1 lb 85% lean ground beef.
- You need 3 slice of bread.
- Take 1 can of french onion soup.
- You need 1/4 flour.
- Provide 1 1/4 water.
- Prepare 2 whole onions.
Share: Rate this Recipe Add to oil (meatball should sizzle). Turn to brown on all sides. To make the Swedish meatball sauce, strain the broth and put in a blender with the cream cheese. This easy recipe is very kid friendly!
Share all people, cooking is indeed something which is quite simple. Apart from being happy cooking and having talent to cook quite well, they are also clever in processing each dish so that it becomes dish that is delicious. But there are those who can’t get cook, so they have to learn and look at easy recipes to follow.
Instructions make grandma's Swedish meatballs
After all the ingredients are ready, here are 11 steps guides how to make them.
- cut 3 slices of bread into little pieces and mix into ground beef.
- take the French onion soup and drain liquid into pan that you are going to cook meatballs in.
- use the leftover onions from the French onion soup and mix it into the ground beef.
- after the bread and leftover onions that are mix now make your meatballs.
- put your meatballs on a plate and cook them in the microwave for 6 minutes.
- now drain the fat out of the meatballs.
- put the meatballs in the pan that there going to cook in.
- add 1/4 flour in the pan.
- add 1 and 1/4 of water in pan.
- chop off your 2 whole onions in pan.
- cook for 2 hour to get the best taste.
Every Swede has eaten them at least once in their life. And not only when going to a local IKEA store. It's one of the most typical Swedish foods. These are a Swedish style meatball, the recipe I've tried to recreate from childhood memories. Please don't call it something it is not.
While cooking many get failures, here are a few how-tos you need to pay attention to. There are various ways that need to be considered, such as selecting raw materials. The ingredients used must be good quality and still fresh. cook utensils and spices must be select clean. For more details, please read how to cook grandma's Swedish meatballs so that get perfect results.
Activities in the kitchen that is usual done by everyone, but not everyone has cleverness in cooking. Some things we need to pay attention to when cooking produces processed results that are delicious, what are those?
- Assignment ingredients 85% lean ground beef, of bread, of french onion soup, flour, water, whole onions, will affect the cooking results. Election as many as 6 fresh ingredients will be very good because the reserves nutrition is still very good.
- Furniture the cook used must also match what is being cooked. And it must be noted that the cleanliness of the cooking utensil does not affect the taste and nutritional content.
- How to make grandma's Swedish meatballs, includes what ingredients must be processed first and when to add the spices. Watch the steps. Starting with cut 3 slices of bread into little pieces and mix into ground beef. After that, take the French onion soup and drain liquid into pan that you are going to cook meatballs in. Dont forget, use the leftover onions from the French onion soup and mix it into the ground beef. After that, after the bread and leftover onions that are mix now make your meatballs. After that, put your meatballs on a plate and cook them in the microwave for 6 minutes. Remember, now drain the fat out of the meatballs. Next, put the meatballs in the pan that there going to cook in. Next, add 1/4 flour in the pan. Then, add 1 and 1/4 of water in pan. Dont forget, chop off your 2 whole onions in pan. Dont forget, cook for 2 hour to get the best taste. Next, This recipe consists of 11 steps. This is done in order to produce artificial which has nutritional quality and aroma dishes are maintained without reducing the delicacy of the dishes.
You already know what you need to pay attention to when cooking, right? Try to use and choose the right food ingredients and follow how make grandma's Swedish meatballs correctly. Good luck … !!!
Read also: chicken paprikash recipe.