Cherry Peach Dump Cake.
Share some people, cooking is indeed work which is quite easy. Besides they are indeed like cooking and have will cooking that is very good, they are also creative in mixing each dish so that it becomes dish yummy. But there are those who cannot cook, so they must search and see recipes that are easy to follow.
The end of the day extenuation often boost you over the edge and into a drive-thru window. But truthfully, there are some really quick and easy recipes here to help you get a yummy and ideal meal on the table in no time.
You can have Cherry Peach Dump Cake using 6 ingredients or pinched. Here is how you cook that.
Materials of Cherry Peach Dump Cake
- You need 1 box of traditional yellow cake mix.
- Prepare 1 (15 oz) of can sliced peaches; drained.
- Provide 1 (21 oz) of can cherry pie filling.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of pecan chips.
- Provide 12 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- You need of vanilla ice cream (optional).
These recipes cook in around 30 minutes from begin to finish, and 6 steps. Get ready to keep up these recipes to get you thru a engaged back-to-school season!. Here is how you mix that.
Cherry Peach Dump Cake steps by step
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray a cassarole dish with cooking spray..
- Pour cherry filling into the bottom of your cassarole dish. Drain your can of peaches & pour ontop of cherry filling. Sprinkle pecan chips over fruit. Sprinkle cake mix powder evenly over the top..
- Slice butter into small pieces & sprinkle evenly over cake mix. Makd sure to make it even so it all melts into the cake mix..
- Bake for 30-40 mins or until fruit starts to bubble up around the edges & the edges turn golden..
- Serve hot with a scoop of vanilla ice cream or cool whip on top (optional) & ENJOY!😆.