Ripe Mango curry(Mampazha pulisserry).
Share some people, cooking is indeed things which is quite easy. Besides they are indeed happy cooking and have ability cooking that is quite, they are also good in mixing each dish so that it becomes food delicious. But there are those who cannot cook, so they must learn and see recipes that are cushy to follow.
The end of the day exhaustion often boost you over the edge and into a drive-thru window. But real, there are some really quick and easy recipes here to help you get a luscious and ideal meal on the table in no time.
You can cook Ripe Mango curry(Mampazha pulisserry) using 5 ingredients or minus. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ripe Mango curry(Mampazha pulisserry)
- Prepare 6 Nos of Mangoes Ripe (small size).
- Provide 1/2 cup of coconut chilly jeerakam Grated ,Green -2 Nos, -1tsp.
- Provide 1 tsp of turmeric garlic powder; 2-3 cloves of.
- Provide 1 tbsp of mustard chilly uluva oil-; -1tsp;dried red -1 ;-1tsp;.
- Provide 3 cups of water salt curry leaves ginger ; to tastes; -3 nos; -1 small piece.
These recipes cook in roughly 40 minutes from initiate to finish, and 2 paces. Get ready to comply these recipes to get you by means of a strenuous back-to-school season!. Here is how you mix that.
Ripe Mango curry(Mampazha pulisserry) clue
- Peel off the outer skin of the mangoes lightly and cook the mangoes in a pan with water, salt,curry leaves,little turmeric, and ginger grated.When the mangoes are cooked soft,slow down the fire and add the gravy made of coconut,green chillies,jeerakam and garlic cloves ground fine in a mixer. Stir slowly till the curry starts boiling. Take out from the fire..
- Pour one tbsp of oil in a pan and splutter the mustard seeds followed by the uluva. Saute the small onions, curry leaves, followed by the red chilly cut to two pieces in low fire, stirring continuously.Take out from fire and add the contents to the curry.Add more salt if required.The mamapazhapulisserry with sweet aroma is ready.This can best be served as a curry with rice meals..