The Masoor Dal curry (Lentil Soup).
Share all people, cooking is indeed things which is quite easy. Besides they are indeed like cooking and have will cooking that is quite, they are also creative in mixing each dish so that it becomes food delectable. But there are those who cannot cook, so they must learn and see recipes that are simple to follow.
The end of the day frazzle often urge you over the edge and into a drive-thru window. But indeed, there are some really quick and easy recipes here to help you get a yummy and ideal meal on the table in no time.
You can have The Masoor Dal curry (Lentil Soup) using 24 ingredients or deficient. Here is how you cook it.
Substances of The Masoor Dal curry (Lentil Soup)
- Provide 1 of To pressure cook.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of masoor dal.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of asafoetida powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of fennel seed powdered.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of cumin seed powdered.
- Provide 2 cups of water.
- You need to taste of salt.
- Prepare 2 of To Garnish.
- You need 1 number of green chilli pepper slitted.
- You need 2 numbers of tomato chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of chopped ginger.
- You need 2 tsps of chopped garlic.
- Provide 1 number of onions diced.
- You need 2 tsps of coriander leaves chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black pepper ground.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of cumin powder.
- Provide 2 tbsps of sunflower oil.
- You need 2 numbers of clove.
- You need 2 numbers of cardamom.
- You need 1 number of cinnamon stick.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
These recipes make in approximately 20 minutes from commence to finish, and 9 moves. Get ready to adhere these recipes to get you by means of a lively back-to-school season!. Here is how you mix it.
The Masoor Dal curry (Lentil Soup) steps by step
- Wash the dal. Add the ingredients 1 to pressure cooker. Keep it in medium flame..
- After the first whistle, keep for another 8 minutes in low flame. Switch it off and wait until the full pressure is released..
- Meanwhile, you can prepare the garnish..
- First, put the pan on the stove. Pour oil. When hot, add clove, cardamom, cinnamon, onion, garlic, ginger, chilli..
- Saute it until onion turn transparent and soft. Add the Masala mix and stir till the aroma of the masala comes out..
- To it add the tomatoes, stir until it is soft and the juices evapourate..
- Add a pinch of salt. Note that you have already added salt in pressure cooked ingredients. So add salt accordingly..
- To the pressure cooked dal, add the garnish and bring it to boil. Add coriander leaves..
- Now it is ready to be served. It goes well with Chapathi/roti/basmati rice..