Chicken Curry (Nepalese Taste).
Create some people, cooking is indeed things which is quite simple. Besides they are indeed happy cooking and have ability cooking that is very good, they are also good in mixing each dish so that it becomes dish delicious. But there are those who cannot cook, so they must learn and see recipes that are easy to follow.
The end of the day maceration often urge you over the edge and into a drive-thru window. But truthfully, there are some really quick and easy recipes here to help you get a luscious and ideal meal on the table in no time.
You can have Chicken Curry (Nepalese Taste) using 11 ingredients or scant. Here is how you cook it.
Materials of Chicken Curry (Nepalese Taste)
- You need 1 kg of Chicken.
- You need 2 of big Red Onions.
- Provide 7 tbsp of Mustard seed oil.
- Provide 3 of green Chillies.
- Prepare 1.5 tbsp of tumeric powder.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of salt.
- You need 1 of lemon.
- You need 2 tbsp of Garlic paste.
- Provide 3 tbsp of (Coriander+Cumin) powder.
- You need 3 tbsp of Garam Masala.
- Provide 3 cups of water.
These recipes make in much 40 minutes from embark to finish, and 4 paces. Get ready to take these recipes to get you by means of a busy back-to-school season!. Here guides how you achieve that.
Chicken Curry (Nepalese Taste) instructions
- Heat pan. Pour 4 tbsp of mustard seed oil. Put 0.5 tbsp of tumeric powder and chopped chillies. Put chopped red onions. Put 1 tbsp salt. Fry till transparent. It might take 7-10 min max..
- Heat another pan. Put 3 tbsp of mustard seed oil. Put chopped chicken and mix well. Put 2 tbsp salt, add 1 tbsp tumeric powder and 1 whole lemon juice (separate lemon seeds first). Let it cook for around 15-20 min till the meat is soft and chewable..
- Add the fried onions and mix well. Now put 3 tbsp Coriander+Cumin powder and 3 tbsp Garam masala. Mix well and wait for 2 min. Then add 3 cups of water and let it shimmer until the water is reduced to 1/2..
- Serve in a bowl with rice or chapati. ENJOY!.