Mild Pork Curry with Coconut Milk (simple & easy).
Share some people, cooking is indeed something which is quite simple. Besides they are indeed happy cooking and have ability cooking that is quite, they are also smart in integrating each dish so that it becomes dish delicious. But there are those who cannot cook, so they must learn and see recipes that are cushy to follow.
The end of the day exhaustion often pushes encourages you over the edge and into a drive-thru window. But indeed, there are some really quick and easy recipes here to help you get a luscious and ideal meal on the table in no time.
You can cook Mild Pork Curry with Coconut Milk (simple & easy) using 16 ingredients or deficient. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mild Pork Curry with Coconut Milk (simple & easy)
- Prepare 250-300 g of Pork tail end, or any part with bone (par boiled).
- Provide 1 Tbsp of cooking oil.
- Provide 1 of medium Onion, coarsely chopped.
- Provide 5 cloves of Garlic, coarsely chopped.
- You need 1 knob of Ginger, minced.
- Prepare 1 of tomato (optional).
- Prepare 1/8-1/4 portion of pork broth cube or powder (bullion).
- Prepare 1.5 Tbsp of Curry powder (use regular spoon).
- Prepare 200 ml of canned coconut milk (fresh would be better).
- Prepare 1 squeeze of lemon or small calamansi.
- Prepare 5 of baby Potatoes, quartered.
- You need 1 handful of Green Beans, tips cut & halved.
- You need 1/8-1/4 of Cabbage.
- Provide 1 stalk of leafy greens (optional: celery stalk, mustard leaves, pechay, bok choy).
- Provide of Chilies or capsicum (optional).
- You need to taste of Salt & Pepper.
These recipes cook in much 60 minutes from begin to finish, and 10 moves. Get ready to comply these recipes to get you thru a strenuous back-to-school spell!. Here guides how you make that.
Mild Pork Curry with Coconut Milk (simple & easy) instructions
- Set aside par boiled-boiled pork or meat of choice. In a pot, heat oil. In low heat, add onions, then ginger, then garlic, a minute apart. Sauté til onions are translucent..
- Add the sliced tomato. Mix in. Let the juices come out..
- Turn heat to medium. Add the boiled pork into the pot. Try to scoop the onion mix on top of the meat so it can brown a little, without burning the onions etc. Add dash salt, sprinkle with freshly cracked pepper. Try to do both sides, but not necessary. Drop in the 1/8 of a pork broth cube or powder..
- You'll notice the meat juices coming out, fats rendering. Add 1 squeeze of lemon juice or 1 small calamansi (not too much, as it has strong taste). Taste it. Season with salt and pepper according to your taste. Add the remaining portion of pork broth cube if desired. Lower the heat. Drizzle the curry powder onto the pot and cover..
- You'll start to smell the curry aroma. Mix lightly with a spatula. After 5 minutes, add the coconut milk then cover. Simmer for 10 minutes..
- Uncover, add the sliced potatoes, try to put it at the bottom of the pot. Let it simmer in low heat, covered, 15 minutes..
- Uncover and if your sauce is too watery, add a little cornstarch mixed in a little water. Mix it in the sauce. Drop in sliced green beans (and capsicum, if desired) on top. Let it sit on top, no need to stir. Cover. Continue simmering 5-7 minutes..
- Add your chili / chilies (chop if you want real heat, submerge in sauce) and leafy greens on top. Cover and continue simmering 5 minutes..
- By this time, your pork or meat of choice should be very tender. Sauce with a good consistency, not watery. Check potatoes, they should be cooked. Mix in veggies carefully with spatula. To cover them with sauce. It's ready for plating! (Plated photo below, serve sauce separately or scoop over on the dish).
- Garnish with parsley sprig or chopped green onions, sprinkle on top. (Optional) Serve with hot steamed rice or flat bread for dipping in sauce..