Potato corn capsicum curry. Potato and capsicum curry tastes very yummy. Capsicum potato curry is ready to be served with rice or chapati or plain parathas. Fast and easy sidedish to make for roti, chapati, poori or even with rice, pulao or even as a filling for wraps.
According to all people, cooking is indeed something which is quite simple. Besides they are indeed happy cooking and have will cooking that is very good, they are also creative in mixing each dish so that it becomes food delectable. But there are those who cannot cook, so they must learn and see recipes that are easy to follow.
The end of the day maceration often drive you over the edge and into a drive-thru window. But really, there are some really quick and easy recipes here to help you get a delectable and ideal meal on the table in no time.
Once the potato get half cooked or becomes little soft add the fried capsicum and all dry powders, salt as needed and mix well. Close the lid and cook till the raw smell of the masala goes. No need to add water ,cooking in low heat with closed lid will make the potato soft and tastier. You can cook Potato corn capsicum curry using 9 ingredients or fewer. Here is how you achieve it.
Substances of Potato corn capsicum curry
- Prepare 1 of Capsicum.
- Provide 2 of medium size potato.
- You need 1/2 cup of corn.
- Provide 1/2 cup of peas (optional).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Red chilly powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Coriander powder.
- You need of Salt as required.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
That is why I am categorising it under curry in a hurry series. But in this recipe, I cooked potato and capsicum with sliced onion and tomato masala. The order of adding tomato onion masala is slightly changed that is a. Aloo capsicum recipe – Easy stir fried dish made with potatoes, capsicum, spices & herbs.
These recipes make in approximately 70 minutes from initiate to finish, and 3 paces. Get ready to attend these recipes to get you by way of a occupied back-to-school season!. Here is how you make that.
Potato corn capsicum curry instructions
- Pressure cook potato for 3 whistles. peel off the skin. Cut into pieces.
- Boil peas and corn in water for 5 mins.
- Heat oil in a pan, add cumin seeds. Then add capsicum and sauté for 2 mins. Add in potato, corn and peas. Add in chilly powder, coriander powder and salt. Mix everything. Sauté for few more mins until everything gets mixed and raw smell goes away..
This dry aloo capsicum curry is a super easy & quick recipe for It is a dry curry or sabzi, if you like to have a moist curry just pour very little water to cook. I also make this aloo capsicum differently each time by. Corn capsicum sabzi – corn not only taste great but is also very good for health. I often use corn in my cooking. I mainly use it in salads and chats.