Vegetarian Pasta Bake.
According to all people, cooking is indeed work which is quite simple. Besides they are indeed hobbies cooking and have talents cooking that is very good, they are also smart in processing each dish so that it becomes food delectable. But there are those who cannot cook, so they must search and see recipes that are cushy to follow.
The end of the day fatigue often promote you over the edge and into a drive-thru window. But in fact, there are some really quick and easy recipes here to help you get a yummy and ideal meal on the table in no time.
You can cook Vegetarian Pasta Bake using 12 ingredients or pinched. Here is how you cook it.
Materials of Vegetarian Pasta Bake
- You need 500 grams of penne pasta.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of brown onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of red capsicum, diced.
- Prepare 200 grams of mushrooms, chopped.
- Provide 3 of carrots, diced.
- You need 1 of zucchini, diced (optional).
- Provide 1 cup of corn kernels.
- Provide 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of grated cheese.
- You need 1 tbsp of parsley flakes.
- Prepare 1 of Grated parmesan/mozarella cheese.
These recipes cook in around 50 minutes from begin to finish, and 8 actions. Get ready to screenshot these recipes to get you thru a strenuous back-to-school time!. Here is how you mix it.
Vegetarian Pasta Bake steps by step
- Preheat oven to 180ºC..
- Saute onion, capsicum, carrot, zucchini and mushroom in oil until soft..
- Boil pasta until just tender..
- Add parsley and corn to vegetables and stir for another 2 minutes..
- Place pasta in casserole dish, sprinkle with Parmesan and stir..
- Add vegetables to casserole dish and stir..
- Pour milk over and top with grated cheese..
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes..