Saucy Tomato Beef Keema (non-curry) – Mince.
According to some people, cooking is indeed work which is quite soft. Besides they are indeed happy cooking and have ability cooking that is quite, they are also smart in mixing each dish so that it becomes food yummy. But there are those who cannot cook, so they must ask and see recipes that are simple to follow.
The end of the day fatigue often urge you over the edge and into a drive-thru window. But really, there are some really quick and easy recipes here to help you get a delectable and ideal meal on the table in no time.
You can cook Saucy Tomato Beef Keema (non-curry) – Mince using 13 ingredients or scant. Here is how you cook it.
Materials of Saucy Tomato Beef Keema (non-curry) – Mince
- Prepare 300 g of ground beef.
- Provide 1/4 c of water.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of rock salt.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Cooking oil.
- Prepare 1 of medium red onion.
- Prepare 1 of medium capsicum or bell pepper, diced.
- Provide 1-2 of long chili, sliced thinly (optional).
- You need 3 of medium tomatoes, sliced.
- Provide 1/2-1 Tbsp of soy sauce + oyster sauce + Knorr or Maggi seasoning (or to taste).
- Provide 1/8 pc of beef bullion or broth cube, dissolved in 1/8c water.
- Prepare 5 cloves of toasted minced garlic (optional garnish).
- Prepare 1 of leek leaf, sliced thinly (optional garnish).
- You need to taste of Cracked pepper.
These recipes cook in approximately 60 minutes from initiate to finish, and 10 moves. Get ready to attend these recipes to get you by means of a strenuous back-to-school season!. Here guides how you achieve it.
Saucy Tomato Beef Keema (non-curry) – Mince steps by step
- Heat pan with 1/4c water and place frozen ground beef in and cover, leave in medium heat. Check after few minutes and turn and break beef apart. Keep doing this until juices come out and all are browned..
- Transfer beef to a container, including juices, sprinkle rock salt, mix and set aside..
- In the same pan, add and heat cooking oil. Drop your garlic. Sauté until toasted then set aside for garnish..
- In the same pan, sauté your onions, bell pepper and chili (if desired). Once onions are translucent drop in sliced tomatoes with seeds. Add cracked pepper (to taste). Spoon in some of the beef juices and cover. Let the flavors blend..
- Check tomatoes, when it has softened and juices have come out, add your beef to the pan. Stir in and cover. Let the juices blend together..
- After 5 minutes, taste, drizzle in 1/2 your soy sauce mix and taste. Add the rest if desired, stir and cover..
- After another 5 minutes, taste, mix in beef broth water mix if desired for more flavour then cover..
- After another 5 minutes, do a taste test and adjust accordingly. Add water if too salty or dry.
- Turn off heat, transfer beef with juices to a bowl. Garnish with leek leaves/green onion, chili &/or toasted garlic..
- SERVING SUGGESTIONS: -Use as a wrap filling, add tomatoes, lettuce and drizzle your favorite yogurt sauce, cream or mayo. -Eat with pita bread, a salad or as rice topping. -6.20.16. I just tried in lettuce wrap, yum! :).