No Pasta Zucchini Lasagna. Zucchini Lasagna is a delicious, low-carb, wheat-free and gluten-free lasagna that's loaded with vegetables, it's SOOO good you won't miss the pasta! Start by cutting the zucchini ribbons which replace the noodles in this dish. You will need a mandolin (affiliate link) fitted with adjustable thickness.
According to all people, cooking is indeed something which is quite soft. Besides they are indeed hobbies cooking and have ability cooking that is very good, they are also creative in integrating each dish so that it becomes food luscious. But there are those who cannot cook, so they must search and see recipes that are cushy to follow.
The end of the day weariness often promote you over the edge and into a drive-thru window. But truthfully, there are some really quick and easy recipes here to help you get a luscious and ideal meal on the table in no time.
This zucchini lasagna recipe is literally lasagna without the pasta. It's sheets of zucchini rather than lasagna pasta. The result is a delicious casserole that's low carb and amazing. You can cook No Pasta Zucchini Lasagna using 9 ingredients or fewer. Here is how you cook it.
Materials of No Pasta Zucchini Lasagna
- You need 2 large of zucchini.
- You need 1 of 20 oz pack of ground turkey: 170 cal 0 carbs.
- Prepare 1 bag of frozen spinach thawed & drained: 30 cal 3g carbs.
- Prepare 1 of 15 oz container of ricotta cheese: 90 cal 4g carbs.
- Provide 1 of pack reduced fat shredded sharp cheddar cheese: 90 cal.
- Prepare 1 of pack reduced fat shredded mild cheddar cheese: 110 cal.
- You need 2 of bottles of ready-made pasta sauce: 100 cal per bottle 16 g carbs.
- Provide 1 of ground pepper seasoned to taste.
- You need 1 of italian seasoning seasoned to taste.
Zucchini Lasagna is pasta-free yet tasty and rich. It's the perfect low-carb, gluten-free lasagna and a great way to sneak extra veggies in. This Zucchini Lasagna rendition is a great low-carb, gluten-free and lighter fare option. Zucchini is a nutrient-dense food and makes it a super healthy alternative to.
These recipes make in around 50 minutes from embark to finish, and 9 paces. Get ready to attend these recipes to get you by way of a concerned back-to-school monsoon!. Here guides how you cook it.
No Pasta Zucchini Lasagna steps by step
- In a non stick pan, brown the ground turkey at med/high heat. Add the pepper and italian seasoning to taste..
- Once the ground turkey is nearly cooked completely, lower the stove top temp and add the spinach by turning it slowly through the meat. Some people prefer to drain the turkey's fatty oil, but you'll see that ground turkey doesn't produce nearly as much fatty oil as beef does. I leave the flavorful juice produced by the ground turkey to help mix in the spinach. Let the spinach stand for about a minute, low heat..
- Add the pasta sauce to the spinach and turkey mix, stir and allow to simmer on low heat for about 10 minutes..
- During this time, preheat oven to 350°F and gather the cold ingredients to layer the lasagna; 2 zucchini (washed and patted dry) Leave skin on, mild and sharp cheese and ricotta. Cut the zucchini horizontally (the long way) as to create the lasagna pasta..
- Begin layering with a scoop of the turkey sauce mixture on the bottom of a non stick baking pan. Then add the zucchini 1-inch apart, apprx. 6 to 8 slices per layer..
- If you wish, you can mix the ricotta with an egg for consistency and to ensure the lasagna is firm. (I did not use the egg).
- Add the ricotta and sprinkle mild and sharp cheddar atop the first layer. Continue the previous steps for second or subsequent third layers. Finish top layer with the rest of the turkey sauce mixture and sprinkle sharp cheddar on top. Bake for 30-45 min on 350°F..
- Remove from oven and let stand for 10 minutes. Remember the inside is still very hot, so use caution before serving. Bon appetite! Thanks for trying my recipe!.
- P.S. Using the ready-made pasta sauce is my on-the-go recipe. If you have a recipe to make original sauce that contains less carbs, cals and sodium, please share it with me. Generally, I try to find ways to sample healthy with the foods I prepare..
Pulse until all ingredients are blended and smooth. All the feels and flavors of lasagna but made with vegetable noodles instead of pasta. This gluten-free "pasta" dish contains no actual pasta! Eggplant and zucchini lasagna is healthy, hearty, and unique! Store-bought sauce can be used Looking for a relatively healthy alternative to traditional lasagna?