Chicken pasta and veggie bake. Give your taste buds a workout with tender cubes of chicken and colorful bell peppers baked with pasta in a rich and tangy Cheddar/Emmentaler/blue cheese sauce. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Move veggies aside with spatula and add in garlic.
Create some people, cooking is indeed something which is quite soft. Besides they are indeed hobbies cooking and have talents cooking that is very good, they are also creative in integrating each dish so that it becomes food yummy. But there are those who cannot cook, so they must search and see recipes that are simple to follow.
The end of the day extenuation often promote you over the edge and into a drive-thru window. But real, there are some really quick and easy recipes here to help you get a luscious and ideal meal on the table in no time.
I put two and two together… or four and three together… and this is what I came up with. Pasta, chicken and vegetables come together in this tasty dinner – perfect for your family. This hearty Cheesy Vegetable Pasta Bake is full of delicious fresh vegetables, loaded with cheese, and best of all only takes ONE pot to make! You can have Chicken pasta and veggie bake using 13 ingredients or minus. Here is how you cook that.
Materials of Chicken pasta and veggie bake
- You need 1/2 of Red capsicum diced.
- Provide 1/2 medium of brown onion diced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Frozen corn kernels.
- You need 1 can of 420g condenced cream of chicken soup.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of Cooked spiral or penne pasta.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of Cooked chicken breast cubed.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Water.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 2 cup of Cheddar cheese grated then halved.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Breadcrumbs.
- Provide 1 of To taste salt and pepper.
- You need 1 of To taste ground paprika.
Your family will beg for this meal! For when you're craving ALL the things: spicy, creamy, chicken, veggies! This penne, chicken, and cheese casserole is a chicken and pasta bake that your family will ask for again and again. Add a salad and garlic bread.
These recipes make in about 60 minutes from start to finish, and 7 strides. Get ready to attend these recipes to get you through a busy back-to-school spell!. Here guides how you achieve it.
Chicken pasta and veggie bake guidance
- Preheat oven 190 c.
- In lge pot over med to high heat,saute onion and capsicum in butter until soft,add frozen corn,cook for 1 min.
- Add soup,water and half the grated cheese,combine,add milk gradually while stirring.
- Cook over med heat until cheese has melted,stir in pasta and chicken,season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Transfer mixture into a greased casserole dish(approx 30x15cm). Sprinkle with breadcrumbs and paprika to taste.
- Bake in oven for approx 15 mins,remove and top with remaining cheese, bake for a further 5 mins or until cheese has melted..
- Let stand for 3-6 mins,serve.
Combine the sauce and pasta; transfer to the prepared baking dish. Sprinkle with the remaining cheeses and sprinkle lightly with paprika, if using. ALTERNATIVE VEGGIES: I have also made this an even lazier way using canned tuna, diced frozen veggies and baby spinach. The Chicken Bacon Pasta Bake Video: Equipment If you've tried my pasta bake recipe then please rate the recipe and let me know how you got on in the comments below, I love hearing your thoughts and add-ons to my recipes! A wonderfully comforting chicken pasta bake, this can be made ahead and will go down really well with the family.