Tuna Patty Grilled Cheese.
Share all people, cooking is indeed things which is quite simple. Besides they are indeed like cooking and have talents cooking that is quite, they are also good in mixing each dish so that it becomes dish luscious. But there are those who cannot cook, so they must learn and see recipes that are simple to follow.
The end of the day exhaustion often pushes encourages you over the edge and into a drive-thru window. But indeed, there are some really quick and easy recipes here to help you get a yummy and ideal meal on the table in no time.
You can cook Tuna Patty Grilled Cheese using 12 ingredients or scant. Here is how you achieve that.
Condiments and Spices of Tuna Patty Grilled Cheese
- Prepare of ~For the patties.
- Prepare 2 cans of tuna in oil – partially drained.
- You need 3/4 cup of plain bread crumbs.
- Provide 2 of eggs – beaten.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dried parsley.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of onion powder.
- Provide of ~Other (total quantity depends on how many you make).
- Prepare of Bread (2 slices per serving).
- Prepare of Cheese (2 slices per serving).
- Provide of Unsalted butter – softened.
These recipes make in much 70 minutes from embark to finish, and 5 steps. Get ready to screenshot these recipes to get you by means of a lively back-to-school tide!. Here guides how you mix that.
Tuna Patty Grilled Cheese guide
- Place all ingredients for the patties in a medium bowl. Stir together with a fork until well combined. Form mixture into four equal patties about 3" in diameter..
- Heat a 10 inch nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add a bit of olive oil, swirl to coat. Place patties in skillet. Cook first side until browned. Flip. Cook second side until browned. Took about 4 minutes per side for me..
- While patties are cooking butter one side of each slice of bread you will be using. When patties are done transfer to a plate and set aside. Carefully wipe out skillet with a clean paper towel and return to heat..
- Add one slice of bread to skillet, buttered side down. Layer one slice of cheese, one tuna patty, one more slice of cheese, then second slice of bread buttered side up..
- When first side is browned to your liking flip. Gently press down with spatula to squish sandwich together. Cook until second side is browned to your liking. Transfer to a plate. Repeat process with remaining patties to make up to 4 sandwiches. Enjoy!.