Fresh Spinach and Cherry Tomatoe Salad.
Share all people, cooking is indeed things which is quite soft. Besides they are indeed happy cooking and have ability cooking that is quite, they are also good in mixing each dish so that it becomes dish delicious. But there are those who cannot cook, so they must ask and see recipes that are simple to follow.
The end of the day fatigue often boost you over the edge and into a drive-thru window. But really, there are some really quick and easy recipes here to help you get a delicious and ideal meal on the table in no time.
You can cook Fresh Spinach and Cherry Tomatoe Salad using 8 ingredients or less. Here is how you achieve it.
Materials of Fresh Spinach and Cherry Tomatoe Salad
- You need 1 kg of fresh spinach leaves, preferably baby spinach leaves.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of cherry tomatoes.
- Provide 100 g of parmesan cheese, shaved.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of roasted pine nuts.
- You need of – For the dressing.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar.
- You need 1 tablespoon of honey.
- Provide 2 teaspoons of mustard.
These recipes make in approximately 30 minutes from commence to finish, and 5 strides. Get ready to screenshot these recipes to get you by way of a busy back-to-school tide!. Here is how you mix that.
Fresh Spinach and Cherry Tomatoe Salad guidance
- Clean the spinach leaves thoroughly and leave aside to dry..
- For the dressing: dissolve the honey in the balsamic vinegar, then add the mustard. Mix well and season with salt. Set the dressing aside..
- In a large salad bowl transfer the dried spinach leaves and then drop over them the cherry tomatoes..
- Arrange on top the shaved parmesan and finally sprinkle the roasted pine nuts..
- Before serving, pour dressing all over..