Baked Salmon and Shrimp.
Create some people, cooking is indeed things which is quite simple. Besides they are indeed hobbies cooking and have ability cooking that is quite, they are also good in mixing each dish so that it becomes dish delectable. But there are those who cannot cook, so they must learn and see recipes that are simple to follow.
The end of the day maceration often boost you over the edge and into a drive-thru window. But indeed, there are some really quick and easy recipes here to help you get a yummy and ideal meal on the table in no time.
You can have Baked Salmon and Shrimp using 5 ingredients or wanting. Here is how you cook it.
Substances of Baked Salmon and Shrimp
- Prepare of Salmon.
- You need of Shrimp peeled and deveined (raw or cooked).
- Provide of McCormick's Lemon Butter Dill Sauce.
- Prepare of Morton's All Purpose Seasoning.
- Provide of Old Bay Seafood Seasoning.
These recipes make in about 80 minutes from begin to finish, and 3 paces. Get ready to keep up these recipes to get you through a occupied back-to-school tide!. Here is how you cook that.
Baked Salmon and Shrimp instructions
- Turn broiler on and place oven rack on second level from top.
- Place salmon skin side down on aluminum foil lined pan. Sprinkle liberally with All Purpose Seasoning and Old Bay Seasoning. Lightly coat with lemon butter sauce..
- Place in oven and broil for 12 minutes. Remove and add shrimp around salmon and season the same as the salmon. Place back in oven for 5-7 minutes or until desired doneness..