Beef Shank Simmered in White Wine.
According to some people, cooking is indeed work which is quite soft. Besides they are indeed like cooking and have talents cooking that is quite, they are also smart in integrating each dish so that it becomes dish yummy. But there are those who cannot cook, so they must ask and see recipes that are easy to follow.
The end of the day maceration often drive you over the edge and into a drive-thru window. But in fact, there are some really quick and easy recipes here to help you get a delectable and ideal meal on the table in no time.
You can cook Beef Shank Simmered in White Wine using 7 ingredients or deficient. Here is how you cook it.
The main ingredient Beef Shank Simmered in White Wine
- Provide 200 grams of Beef shank.
- You need 1 of to 2 Onion.
- You need 300 ml of White wine.
- Provide 2 of to 3 cloves Garlic.
- You need 1 of Soup stock cube.
- Provide 100 ml of Water (as needed).
- Provide 1 dash of Oregano (if you have some).
These recipes make in some 60 minutes from start to finish, and 5 paces. Get ready to follow these recipes to get you through a concerned back-to-school season!. Here guides how you mix that.
Beef Shank Simmered in White Wine instructions
- Put olive oil and crushed garlic cloves in a heavy bottomed pan and turn on the heat. Cook until fragrant. Add the beef and brown..
- When the beef is nicely colored, add the sliced onions and sauté briefly. Add the white wine and soup stock cube and simmer over low heat..
- If the liquid reduces, check the meat to see how tender it is. If it's still tough, add water and continue simmering..
- Serve with bread to mop up that delicious sauce..
- Here, I added warm simmered vegetables for color..