Mutton /lamb curry. This easy, homemade Indian Mutton Curry will become your go to recipe every time you want to cook with lamb. Let's welcome the easiest Indian Mutton Curry for pullover and pyjama weather. How to make Mutton Curry lamb Curry Recipe Andhra Style – How To Cook Lamb, Mutton Curry – country foods.
Create some people, cooking is indeed things which is quite simple. Besides they are indeed happy cooking and have will cooking that is quite, they are also good in processing each dish so that it becomes food yummy. But there are those who cannot cook, so they must search and see recipes that are simple to follow.
The end of the day maceration often drive you over the edge and into a drive-thru window. But really, there are some really quick and easy recipes here to help you get a delectable and ideal meal on the table in no time.
It's fuss free and uniquely delicious! Tender succulent goat meat or lamb meat cooked in. Find recipe for an easy lamb curry (bhuna mutton) made with creamed Fried lamb curry recipe is a worldwide famous curry recipe. You can have Mutton /lamb curry using 16 ingredients or scant. Here is how you cook it.
Materials of Mutton /lamb curry
- Provide of mutton pieces.
- You need of onions, chopped finely.
- Prepare of tomatoes, puree.
- Provide of green chillies,slit.
- Provide of cardamoms.
- Prepare of peppercorns.
- You need of cloves.
- You need of cinnamnon, medium length.
- Prepare of red chilli powder.
- Provide of tumeric powder.
- Prepare of garam masala powder.
- Provide of coriander powder.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of oil.
- Provide of curry leaves or coriander leaves.
- Provide of ginger garlic paste.
This lamb curry is popular by name of Mutton (lamb or goat meat) Rogan Josh, from Jammu and Kashmir region of India. Today, I'm sharing with you my take on Lamb Rogan Josh, cooked in slow. First of all I have good news…. I got a new cooker & this is the first video I´m going to make after I got my new cooker 🙂 Today I´m going to do a Lamb Curry in Sri Lankan style.
These recipes cook in much 60 minutes from start up to finish, and 7 strides. Get ready to follow these recipes to get you thru a concerned back-to-school tide!. Here guides how you cook it.
Mutton /lamb curry instructions
- Heat oil in a deep bottom pan, add cloves,peppercorns, cardamoms,cinnamnon for a minute. Add onions and fry for 5 min. Add ginger garlic paste and fry till raw smell disappears.
- Add the mutton pieces to the pan and fry till color changes. Add chilli powder, tumeric powder, salt and cook for 10 to 15 mins.
- Add the tomato puree and 2 cups of water to the pan. Cook for 30-45mins on low flame until the meat is tender..
- Add the garam masala powder and coriander powder and mix well. Cook on low flame with lid closed for anther 10 mins..
- When the meat is tender and cooked nicely, switch off the flame, add curry leaves or coriander leaves to the gravy and close the lid and let it stay for 10mins.
- Enjoy with rice or chapathi.
This is my go to mutton curry, it is simple to make doesn't need a whole lots of spices. Just basic but taste really yummy. I love these kind of dark colour curries with a thin layer of oil floating on the top. Lamb curry is a popular dish from the Kashmiri cuisine known as Rogan josh. This appealing colored nonveg curry mesmerizes your palate with its perfect blend of mutton and spices.