Mutton /lamb curry. Mutton Curry or Lamb Curry – One of the finest Indian mutton recipes you should not miss to try it out. It's fuss free and uniquely delicious! Tender succulent goat meat or lamb meat cooked in onion tomato gravy with yogurt and basic spices.
Share all people, cooking is indeed work which is quite simple. Besides they are indeed happy cooking and have will cooking that is quite, they are also smart in integrating each dish so that it becomes food yummy. But there are those who cannot cook, so they must learn and see recipes that are cushy to follow.
The end of the day maceration often urge you over the edge and into a drive-thru window. But indeed, there are some really quick and easy recipes here to help you get a delicious and ideal meal on the table in no time.
Railway mutton curry is a variation of the dish that originated. Add turmeric to the mutton or lamb and rub all over. Heat oil in a pressure cooker (electric or stovetop) and saute fennel seeds, bayleaf, cinnamon, cardamom and cloves for a minute. You can have Mutton /lamb curry using 16 ingredients or fewer. Here is how you cook it.
The main ingredient Mutton /lamb curry
- Prepare 500 gms of mutton pieces.
- Provide 2 of onions, chopped finely.
- Provide 4 of tomatoes, puree.
- You need 4 of green chillies,slit.
- Provide 2 of cardamoms.
- You need 4 of peppercorns.
- Provide 4 of cloves.
- Provide 1 stick of cinnamnon, medium length.
- You need 1 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- Provide 1/4 tbsp of tumeric powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of garam masala powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp of coriander powder.
- Provide of salt.
- You need of oil.
- Provide of curry leaves or coriander leaves.
- Provide 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
Mutton curry recipe – Lamb curry or mutton masala gravy. Delicious, soft tender chunks of lamb meat in Indian style spiced onion tomato gravy. Have you ever wondered how the mutton gravy served in restaurants is so soft, succulent and tender?. This post will help you make one such dish with very basic ingredients and simple steps.
These recipes make in some 80 minutes from commence to finish, and 7 moves. Get ready to keep up these recipes to get you thru a occupied back-to-school season!. Here guides how you cook it.
Mutton /lamb curry instructions
- Heat oil in a deep bottom pan, add cloves,peppercorns, cardamoms,cinnamnon for a minute. Add onions and fry for 5 min. Add ginger garlic paste and fry till raw smell disappears.
- Add the mutton pieces to the pan and fry till color changes. Add chilli powder, tumeric powder, salt and cook for 10 to 15 mins.
- Add the tomato puree and 2 cups of water to the pan. Cook for 30-45mins on low flame until the meat is tender..
- Add the garam masala powder and coriander powder and mix well. Cook on low flame with lid closed for anther 10 mins..
- When the meat is tender and cooked nicely, switch off the flame, add curry leaves or coriander leaves to the gravy and close the lid and let it stay for 10mins.
- Enjoy with rice or chapathi.
I had numerous requests from readers for a good mutton curry. Mutton curry recipe is a non veg curry made using basic curry ingredients like onions and tomato puree with a gravy texture to the curry. It is made in a simple procedure adding a gravy form to it so that it is best when eaten with chapati or rice. Heat oil in a wide heavy bottom skillet. Once onion are brown, add whole spices (or garam masala.