Maple Mustard Glazed Salmon.
According to some people, cooking is indeed work which is quite simple. Besides they are indeed happy cooking and have ability cooking that is quite, they are also good in mixing each dish so that it becomes food yummy. But there are those who cannot cook, so they must ask and see recipes that are simple to follow.
The end of the day extenuation often urge you over the edge and into a drive-thru window. But really, there are some really quick and easy recipes here to help you get a delicious and ideal meal on the table in no time.
You can cook Maple Mustard Glazed Salmon using 6 ingredients or scant. Here is how you achieve it.
Substances of Maple Mustard Glazed Salmon
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of salmon fillet. (cut into 6 pieces).
- Provide 1/4 cup of butter. (melted).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of maple syrup.
- You need 2 TBS of grainy mustard (can use dijion wholegrain).
- Prepare 2 TBS of soy sauce.
- Provide of pepper. (to taste).
These recipes cook in much 80 minutes from embark to finish, and 6 strides. Get ready to attend these recipes to get you through a lively back-to-school tide!. Here is how you mix it.
Maple Mustard Glazed Salmon steps by step
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Arrange salmon in baking dish.
- In small bowl whisk together butter, maple syrup, mustard, and soy sauce.
- Pour mixture over salmon.
- Add pepper on top to taste.
- Bake approx 15-20 mins or until salmon flakes with fork.