Cholia Aalu (Green Chickpea-potato Curry).
Share all people, cooking is indeed things which is quite soft. Besides they are indeed like cooking and have will cooking that is very good, they are also smart in integrating each dish so that it becomes food yummy. But there are those who cannot cook, so they must search and see recipes that are easy to follow.
The end of the day maceration often urge you over the edge and into a drive-thru window. But in fact, there are some really quick and easy recipes here to help you get a delectable and ideal meal on the table in no time.
You can have Cholia Aalu (Green Chickpea-potato Curry) using 12 ingredients or wanting. Here is how you achieve it.
Materials of Cholia Aalu (Green Chickpea-potato Curry)
- Provide 1/2 kg of Green Chickpeas.
- Prepare 3 medium of Potato.
- Provide 2 medium of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 2 medium of Tomato.
- You need 6 clove of garlic cloves.
- Provide 4 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Provide 500 ml of water.
- You need 1/4 bunch of Coriander.
- Prepare of Spices.
- Provide 1 tbsp of salt.
- Provide 2/3 tbsp of Powder Red Chilli.
- Prepare 1 pinch of turmeric.
These recipes cook in approximately 60 minutes from start up to finish, and 10 paces. Get ready to follow these recipes to get you through a concerned back-to-school monsoon!. Here guides how you mix it.
Cholia Aalu (Green Chickpea-potato Curry) clue
- Get a wok.
- Warm oil in the wok. Add chopped onion.
- Saute the onion till very light brown.
- In the blender of food factory, put in chopped tomatoes, garlic cloves and the sautéd onions. Blend to make a paste. If you dont have a blender, similar can be done in a mortar-pestle.
- Drop this mixture in the same oil used to saute onions. Fry this mixture.
- Put in all the spices. Salt, red chilli powder and turmeric. Fry the mixture till oil starts to seperate.
- Now add green chickpeas and diced potatoes.
- Saute the chickpeas and potat potatoes in the mixture for five to eight minutes on medium flame.
- Now add in 500 ml water. Let the curry cook on low flame till chickpeas become tender.
- When done, garnish with coriander leaves.