Restaurant-style California Roll.
Share all people, cooking is indeed something which is quite easy. Besides they are indeed hobbies cooking and have talents cooking that is very good, they are also creative in processing each dish so that it becomes food yummy. But there are those who cannot cook, so they must ask and see recipes that are easy to follow.
The end of the day fatigue often urge you over the edge and into a drive-thru window. But actually, there are some really quick and easy recipes here to help you get a yummy and ideal meal on the table in no time.
You can cook Restaurant-style California Roll using 16 ingredients or pinched. Here is how you cook that.
Condiments of Restaurant-style California Roll
- Provide of Fillings.
- Provide 1 of Mayonnaise.
- Provide 1 of Masago (capelin roe).
- You need 1 of Nori seaweed (cut in half).
- Prepare 1 of Avocado.
- Prepare 1 of packet Imitation crab sticks.
- Prepare 1 of Mayonnaise.
- You need 1 of Masago (capelin roe).
- Provide 540 ml of Uncooked white rice.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sake.
- You need 1 tbsp of Mirin.
- Prepare 1 of sheet Kombu seaweed (3 cm square).
- Prepare of Vinegar water.
- Prepare 30 ml of Sushi vinegar.
- Prepare 30 ml of Water.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Salt.
These recipes cook in about 20 minutes from start up to finish, and 13 paces. Get ready to follow these recipes to get you by means of a strenuous back-to-school time!. Here is how you achieve that.
Restaurant-style California Roll guidance
- Add sake and mirin to the rice when cooking, and use 1 mm less water than usual. Don't cook the rice using the 'sushi rice' setting, just use the regular program..
- Lay the kombu on top of the rice and switch the rice cooker on!.
- Put the sushi vinegar ingredients in a small pan and bring to a simmer. Turn the heat off immediately..
- Add the boiled sushi vinegar and water to the freshly cooked rice, leave to cool down a bit, then cover with plastic wrap to prevent from drying out..
- Spread a piece of nori seaweed evenly with sushi rice. Slightly moisten your hands with water and flatten out the rice. Cover with plastic wrap..
- Turn it over, wrap and all, so that the nori side is facing up. Draw a thin line in the middle with mayonnaise..
- Top with avocado and crab sticks. If you put the avocado on the far side it may get mashed when you roll the sushi, so I think it's easier if you put the crab sticks on the far side and the avocado closer to you..
- Fold the plastic wrap that is sticking out on the side closer to you under the mat to make it easier to roll the sushi..
- Roll the sushi, and cut it with the wrap still on it. If you peel off the wrap with moistened hands, you won't get any sticky rice..
- Put the masago on the cut sushi roll pieces to finish. If you don't like masago, use ground white sesame seeds instead..
- How to cut an avocado Cut into the avocado lengthwise and you'll hit the pit. Slice all the way around the avocado..
- Twist both halves with your hands and it will end up as shown in the photo. Cut into the half with the pit lengthwise again, and push out the pit..
- Note: I cut each crab stick in half lengthwise. Adjust depending on how thick you want the crab sticks to be..