Hina Matsuri Sushi Cake.
Create all people, cooking is indeed things which is quite soft. Besides they are indeed hobbies cooking and have will cooking that is quite, they are also smart in integrating each dish so that it becomes food yummy. But there are those who cannot cook, so they must ask and see recipes that are cushy to follow.
The end of the day frazzle often pushes encourages you over the edge and into a drive-thru window. But really, there are some really quick and easy recipes here to help you get a delectable and ideal meal on the table in no time.
You can have Hina Matsuri Sushi Cake using 17 ingredients or pinched. Here is how you achieve that.
Objects of Hina Matsuri Sushi Cake
- Provide 14 cm of cake pan For the sushi rice:.
- Prepare 1 of cut Grilled salmon.
- You need 2 of eggs' worth Kinshi-tamago (thinly sliced omelet).
- Prepare 1 of Shirasu (boiled and dried baby sardines).
- Prepare of Note: The ● ingredients are for the dolls.
- Prepare 2 of ●Quail egg.
- Prepare 2 of sheets ●Seasoned nori.
- You need 1 slice of ●Ham.
- Provide 1 dash of ●Cucumber.
- Prepare 1 dash of of pink ●Kamaboko.
- You need 2 of ●Toothpicks.
- Provide 1 of Thinly sliced salt-water boiled carrot (a small amount).
- Prepare 1 slice of Sliced cheese.
- You need 1 of thinly sliced Cucumber, rubbed with salt.
- You need 3 slice of Smoked salmon.
- Prepare 1 of Salmon roe.
- Prepare 1 small of amount Denbu (sweet pink-colored semi-dried fish flakes).
These recipes make in around 50 minutes from commence to finish, and 5 steps. Get ready to follow these recipes to get you thru a concerned back-to-school spell!. Here is how you make it.
Hina Matsuri Sushi Cake clue
- [Preparation] Lightly rub the cucumber with salt, then wash. Boil the quail eggs and carrot in salt water. Make sushi rice (I use rice + powdered sushi vinegar). Prepare the kinshi tamago (thinly shredded egg omelet). Grill the salmon and flake it..
- Line the cake pan with plastic wrap, then layer the kinshi tamago, sushi rice, salmon and shirasu and then the sushi rice into the pan while lightly pressing down with each addition. If you line the pan with the plastic wrap, the sushi cake won't break easily, but if the shape starts to break apart, it's easier to adjust if you put plastic wrap on top..
- Cut the ● ham in half. Then, as shown in the picture, lay on top of the ham, hanging a bit over the edge (to make the overlaid collar). Wrap the quail egg up. If you use a little bit of water on the nori, it will hold it together. Make slits in the ham and nori on the left and right sides so that the "kimono" can flare out as though the doll is sitting (bottom part of the picture)..
- Lay out the decorating ingredients on a plate. [Flower] Use a straw as a cutter. [Roses] Make by wrapping up smoked salmon. [Dolls] Use toothpicks to secure the fans and crowns to the quail eggs. (When attaching them to the cake, you can push the toothpicks deep inside).
- Transfer the cake from Step 2 to a plate and remove the plastic wrap. Decorate with the ingredients from Step 4. Last, sprinkle the entire surface with the denbu to finish! There's no faces on the dolls, but if you like, it's fun to use nori to make the faces with your child!.