Chirashisushi for Hinamatsuri (Girls' Day).
According to all people, cooking is indeed work which is quite simple. Besides they are indeed happy cooking and have will cooking that is quite, they are also good in integrating each dish so that it becomes food yummy. But there are those who cannot cook, so they must learn and see recipes that are cushy to follow.
The end of the day weariness often urge you over the edge and into a drive-thru window. But truthfully, there are some really quick and easy recipes here to help you get a luscious and ideal meal on the table in no time.
You can have Chirashisushi for Hinamatsuri (Girls' Day) using 14 ingredients or deficient. Here is how you cook it.
Materials of Chirashisushi for Hinamatsuri (Girls' Day)
- You need 900 ml of worth raw rice, cooked.
- You need 10 cm of square sheet of Kombu seaweed for dashi stock.
- Prepare 1 of Carrot.
- Prepare 8 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 of Lotus root, medium sized.
- Prepare 8 of Dried shiitake mushrooms, large.
- Prepare 1 of Burdock root, medium sized.
- Provide 1 of Cooked bamboo shoot in brine, medium sized.
- Provide of Sushi vinegar.
- Prepare 100 ml of Vinegar.
- You need 3 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 of Snow peas.
- Prepare 1 of Red pickled ginger.
These recipes cook in about 80 minutes from embark to finish, and 8 actions. Get ready to follow these recipes to get you by way of a strenuous back-to-school time!. Here guides how you mix that.
Chirashisushi for Hinamatsuri (Girls' Day) hint
- [Filling 1 carrot ] Julienne the carrot into 3-4 cm lengths. Put the carrot in a sauce pan and enough dashi stock to submerge. Add 1 tablespoon of sugar and a pinch of salt. Cook until all the liquid has evaporated..
- [Filling 2 bamboo shoots and burdock root] Slice the bamboo shoots into 3 cm long batons. Shred the burdock root. Cook separately or together..
- Pour the dashi stock, 2 teaspoons of sugar, 1 teaspoon of mirin and 1 teaspoon of soy sauce. Cook until all the moisture is evaporated..
- [Filling 3 shitake mushrooms] Rehydrate the shiitake mushrooms and put them in a sauce pan. Combine the dashi, 2 tablespoons of sugar, 1 tablespoon of soy sauce and 1 teaspoon of mirin and cook..
- [Filling 4 lotus root] Slice the lotus root thinly and cook with 1/3 cup of vinegar and 3 tablespoons of sugar until the liquid has evaporated..
- [Thin omelets] Beat the eggs with 2 tablespoons of sugar, 1 teaspoon of salt and 2 tablespoons of katakuriko dissolved in water. Make thin omelets and slice thinly..
- [Sushi rice] Add the kombuto the rice and cook. While the rice is really hot, mix in the sushi vinegar and leave to rest for 1 minutes. Mix well and cool the rice at the same time using a fan for glossy rice grains..
- Mix the sushi rice with the fillings from Steps 1 to 4 and garnish with thin omelet, cooked snow peas and red pickled ginger on top..