Pear Compote Made with Red Wine.
According to some people, cooking is indeed work which is quite simple. Besides they are indeed like cooking and have ability cooking that is quite, they are also smart in integrating each dish so that it becomes dish delectable. But there are those who cannot cook, so they must search and see recipes that are cushy to follow.
The end of the day maceration often urge you over the edge and into a drive-thru window. But really, there are some really quick and easy recipes here to help you get a luscious and ideal meal on the table in no time.
You can cook Pear Compote Made with Red Wine using 6 ingredients or pinched. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pear Compote Made with Red Wine
- You need 6 of Pears.
- Prepare 300 ml of Red wine.
- You need 90 grams of Sugar.
- Provide 600 ml of Water.
- Provide 1/2 of Lemon.
- You need 1 of Cinnamon stick.
These recipes cook in approximately 20 minutes from start to finish, and 7 paces. Get ready to adhere these recipes to get you thru a engaged back-to-school spell!. Here guides how you cook that.
Pear Compote Made with Red Wine clue
- Peel the pears with a peeler and cut off a little piece of the bottoms to make them flat. This is so they will not fall down when they're done..
- If you want to simmer pear halves, cut them in half lengthwise and use a teaspoon to remove the core. Cut the lemon into 5 mm round slices..
- Add the red wine, water, and sugar to a pot and place over medium heat. Bring to a boil and melt the sugar..
- Turn the heat to low and arrange the pears so they are covered by the liquid. If boiling the pears whole, the pears should be the right size so that they are just covered by the liquid..
- Place the lemon slices and cinnamon stick on top of the pears and cover with a paper towel. Simmer for 1 hour, ladling the liquid over the pears from time to time..
- Turn off the heat and remove the lemon, cinnamon, and paper towel. Let cool and put the pears in the refrigerator, still in the liquid, and leave in the refrigator overnight. These are delicious eaten with vanilla ice cream..
- If simmering pear halves or quarters, simmer for about 30 minutes to 1 hour..