Roasted Vegetable Pasta Salad.
Create some people, cooking is indeed work which is quite soft. Besides they are indeed like cooking and have will cooking that is very good, they are also creative in mixing each dish so that it becomes food yummy. But there are those who cannot cook, so they must search and see recipes that are easy to follow.
The end of the day fatigue often promote you over the edge and into a drive-thru window. But really, there are some really quick and easy recipes here to help you get a delectable and ideal meal on the table in no time.
You can cook Roasted Vegetable Pasta Salad using 13 ingredients or wanting. Here is how you achieve that.
Materials of Roasted Vegetable Pasta Salad
- Prepare 1 lb of orzo pasta, cooked.
- Provide 1 of medium eggplant, finely diced.
- Provide 1/2 lb of mushrooms, finely diced.
- You need 2 of medium zucchinis, finely diced.
- Provide 2 of medium onions, finely diced.
- Prepare 3 of medium yellow, red, or orange bell peppers, finely diced.
- Provide 2 tbs of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of balsmaic vinegar.
- Prepare 1/2 of lemon, juiced.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of feta cheese (optional).
These recipes make in some 40 minutes from commence to finish, and 2 paces. Get ready to follow these recipes to get you through a engaged back-to-school season!. Here guides how you achieve it.
Roasted Vegetable Pasta Salad instructions
- Roast vegetables with olive oil on a foil-lined cookie sheet at 425 degrees for 45 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- In a large bowl, combine pasta, roasted vegetable, balsamic vinegar, lemon juice and seasonings. Enjoy!.