Marsala Chicken Curry with Potatoes.
Share some people, cooking is indeed something which is quite simple. Besides they are indeed happy cooking and have talents cooking that is quite, they are also good in integrating each dish so that it becomes dish delectable. But there are those who cannot cook, so they must search and see recipes that are cushy to follow.
The end of the day exhaustion often pushes encourages you over the edge and into a drive-thru window. But indeed, there are some really quick and easy recipes here to help you get a delicious and ideal meal on the table in no time.
You can have Marsala Chicken Curry with Potatoes using 13 ingredients or minus. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Marsala Chicken Curry with Potatoes
- Provide of Whole chicken.
- You need of Salt.
- Provide of Marsala powder.
- Prepare of Turmeric powder.
- You need of Chilli powder.
- You need of Garlic.
- Provide of Onions.
- Provide of Potatoes.
- Provide of Groundnut oil.
- You need of Fish sauce.
- You need of Vegetarian Mushroom Seasoning.
- Provide of Dahl Flour.
- You need of Water.
These recipes make in about 80 minutes from start up to finish, and 12 paces. Get ready to adhere these recipes to get you by way of a strenuous back-to-school tide!. Here guides how you achieve that.
Marsala Chicken Curry with Potatoes instructions
- Marinate 1 whole chicken with 2 spoons of salt, half spoon of turmeric powder and full spoon of Marsala powder. Massage the chicken with the seasoning..
- Pound some onions and garlic into a mashed form.
- Add 3 full spoons of Chilli powder and pound into a paste..
- Peel and cut 6-7 potatoes into small pieces depending on the proportion you’re making. Add 1 half spoon of salt and mix the potatoes well..
- Add Groundnut oil and heat it up. Add the paste. And 2 spoons of marsala powder. Mix them up with the spatula..
- Add in the marinated chicken. Mix it well and then cover the wok. Wait until water spills out of the chicken. Mix it with the spatula again and ensure the paste doesn’t stick to the wok..
- Add some water to prevent the chicken and paste from sticking to the wok. Leave the cover on, and only remove it from time to time to stir it up using the spatula. Add some fish sauce and mix them well..
- After about 5 minutes, add in the potatoes and mix them up. Close the cover and only remove it to add some water and stir the curry from time to time for 2 minutes..
- Mix Dahl Flour with water and pour it in to make the curry more pasty.
- Add 1 and a half spoon of vegetarian mushroom seasoning if it’s too salty..
- This is the amount of water that you should add in overall. Cover the wok and then wait for approximately 13 minutes for the potatoes to become soft. You can use the spatula to press against the potatoes to test the softness of the potatoes..
- Now you have a delicious dish of Chicken Curry with Potatoes..