Apple Compote (Simmered in Red Wine).
Share all people, cooking is indeed work which is quite easy. Besides they are indeed happy cooking and have ability cooking that is quite, they are also good in integrating each dish so that it becomes food delectable. But there are those who cannot cook, so they must learn and see recipes that are cushy to follow.
The end of the day weariness often urge you over the edge and into a drive-thru window. But really, there are some really quick and easy recipes here to help you get a delicious and ideal meal on the table in no time.
You can have Apple Compote (Simmered in Red Wine) using 5 ingredients or deficient. Here is how you cook it.
The main ingredient Apple Compote (Simmered in Red Wine)
- You need 3 medium of Apples.
- Provide 100 grams of Granulated sugar.
- Provide 400 ml of Red wine.
- Provide 3 slice of Lemon slices (or bottled lemon juice, 1/2 tablespoon).
- Provide 1 dash of Cinnamon powder, optional.
These recipes cook in approximately 50 minutes from start to finish, and 7 paces. Get ready to screenshot these recipes to get you through a busy back-to-school tide!. Here is how you cook that.
Apple Compote (Simmered in Red Wine) hint
- Peel and core the apples, and cut into any size you like. I cut them in half here, and scooped out the cores with a spoon..
- Put the apples, sugar, red wine and lemon in a pot and start cooking over high heat..
- Turn the heat down to low when the mixture comes to a boil. Place a small lid on top that sits right on top of the contents of the pot (otoshibuta or drop lid), and simmer while skimming off any scum. Stir occassionally to prevent uneven cooking..
- When the apples are nicely colored, and a toothpick goes through them easily, they are finished cooking. It took 25 minutes with the apples cut like this..
- Optionally, you can sprinkle some cinnamon powder into the simmering liquid and stir it in by swirling the pot around. Then turn off the heat. Remove the lemon, place a lid on the pot, and leave the apples to cool and absorb the flavors..
- Transfer to a storage container after they have cooled down, and chill in the refrigerator..
- If you drain the liquid off the apples, wrap each one in plastic and freeze, it turns into sorbet. It's delicious when defrosted halfway..