Angel Hair Pasta with Garlic,Olive oil, Cherry Tomatos, Peppers and Onions.
Share some people, cooking is indeed work which is quite simple. Besides they are indeed like cooking and have talents cooking that is quite, they are also smart in processing each dish so that it becomes food delectable. But there are those who cannot cook, so they must learn and see recipes that are easy to follow.
The end of the day frazzle often drive you over the edge and into a drive-thru window. But really, there are some really quick and easy recipes here to help you get a delicious and ideal meal on the table in no time.
You can cook Angel Hair Pasta with Garlic,Olive oil, Cherry Tomatos, Peppers and Onions using 11 ingredients or less. Here is how you cook it.
The main ingredient Angel Hair Pasta with Garlic,Olive oil, Cherry Tomatos, Peppers and Onions
- Provide 8 oz of angel hair pasta.
- You need 1/4 cup of good olive oil.
- Provide 4 large of cloves garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 small of onion, sliced.
- You need 1 of red bell pepper, sliced.
- Provide 12 of whole fresh cherry tomatos.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 2 tsp of fresh lemon juice.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of black pepper and salt to taste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of hot sauce such as franks brand.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
These recipes cook in about 30 minutes from commence to finish, and 2 actions. Get ready to adhere these recipes to get you by means of a strenuous back-to-school monsoon!. Here is how you achieve it.
Angel Hair Pasta with Garlic,Olive oil, Cherry Tomatos, Peppers and Onions instructions
- In a skillet add olive oil, garlic, peppers, onions, tomatoes and seasonings, except the cheese, cook until vegetables are tender and tomatos softened but still holding their shape..
- Meanwhile bring a large pan of salted water to a boil, add pasta cook according to box directions do not overcook. With a pasta fork or tongs transfer cooked pasta to sauce in skillet, add cheese, heat through add a bit of hot pasta water if it seems dry. Taste for salt, and pepper. Tranfer to serving dish and serve with more parmesan cheese if you like!.