Seafood Ehomaki (Lucky Fat Sushi Rolls).
Create all people, cooking is indeed things which is quite easy. Besides they are indeed happy cooking and have ability cooking that is quite, they are also smart in mixing each dish so that it becomes food delectable. But there are those who cannot cook, so they must search and see recipes that are easy to follow.
The end of the day extenuation often promote you over the edge and into a drive-thru window. But in fact, there are some really quick and easy recipes here to help you get a luscious and ideal meal on the table in no time.
You can have Seafood Ehomaki (Lucky Fat Sushi Rolls) using 12 ingredients or pinched. Here is how you cook it.
Materials of Seafood Ehomaki (Lucky Fat Sushi Rolls)
- You need 1 of Cooked white rice 4 to 5 rice cooker cups (1320 to 1650 grams cooked, using 720 ml to 900 ml uncooked raw rice).
- You need 10 cm of Kombu.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Sake.
- Provide 3 of to 5 tablespoons ○ Sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of ○ Salt.
- You need 1 dash of over 100 ml ○ Vinegar.
- Provide 5 of to 7 sheets, nori seaweed.
- Prepare 200 grams of Sashimi grade tuna.
- Provide 120 grams of Salmon (smoked or sashimi grade).
- You need 150 grams of Squid (sashimi grade).
- Prepare 5/8 of Cucumber.
- Prepare 50 grams of Shredded egg crepes (or Japanese atsuyaki thick omlette or dashimaki rolled omlette).
These recipes cook in some 60 minutes from start to finish, and 6 strides. Get ready to keep up these recipes to get you thru a occupied back-to-school tide!. Here guides how you achieve it.
Seafood Ehomaki (Lucky Fat Sushi Rolls) clue
- I use a handy fat sushi roll mold that I bought at a 100 yen shop, but you can also use a sushi mat. After rinsing the rice, I strain it and let it sit for 30 minutes. Then, I make small cuts on both sides of the konbu, add it to the rice together with sake, and then cook the rice. Next, I mix in the seasoned rice vinegar and cool off the rice with a hand-held fan. Finally, I put a damp cloth over the rice..
- The next step is to gather the filling ingredients. Shredded egg crepes, cucumbers, squid, salmon (either cheap smoked salmon or sashimi), and fresh, sashimi grade tuna. This will complete your color palatte of yellow, green, white, orange and red. Aside from the shredded egg crepe, all the ingredients should be cut lengthwise. For adults, use squid or salmon, together with a touch of wasabi..
- Wet the inner surface of the mold each time with water. Fill the mold with sushi rice, lay a 1/2 sheet of sushi nori in the center, arrange the fillers inside the nori, taking care to balance the colors, and seal the nori around fillers. Fill the rest of the mold with sushi rice and press the cover on..
- Drop the contents onto a sheet of sushi nori and roll to create an instant futomaki fat sushi roll! Even after making 5 rolls, a small bowl of sushi rice is left over. You can use that to make a mini Tekkadon (sushi rice topped with thin-sliced raw tuna sashimi) or Nattodon (sushi rice topped with fermented soy beans)..
- Cut them to serve. If you want to use less rice, just add more ingredients, if you please..
- Since my eldest son loves any kind of sashimi tuna, I fill these with plenty of tuna..