Hiii buddy this time we will share Recipe: Delicious Crock pot pulled pork BBQ with red cabbage slaw easy to follow. Once cooked the shredded pulled pork meat can easily be frozen in freezer bags for quick and easy meal prep for busy days when you don't have a lot of time to make dinner. Crock-Pot BBQ Pulled PorkRecipes For Our Daily Bread. liquid smoke, brown sugar, bbq sauce Slow Cooker Pulled Pork With Pineapple ColeslawPaleo Bailey. chicken broth, purple cabbage Pulled Pork Tostadas with Slaw and Chipotle CreamPork. tostadas, shredded cabbage, radishes. Tender and juicy Instant Pot BBQ Pulled Pork!
For you who when are want to try make delicious foods that are without complicated, please you can try some of these simple dishes. In addition to the easysimple obtained ingredients, you can also simple apply it, especially for siblings who are still beginners.
Read also: best bread pudding recipe.
Mother can cook Crock pot pulled pork BBQ with red cabbage slaw use 10 ingredients that are not difficult to get:
Ingredients Crock pot pulled pork BBQ with red cabbage slaw as follows:
- Provide 3 lb pork shoulder butt.
- You need 1 packages Campbell's Slow Cooker Apple Bourbon BBQ sauce.
- You need 1 packages Hawaiian bread sandwich rolls.
- Provide 4 cup red cabbage.
- Take 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar.
- Provide 2 tbsp sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes.
- You need 2 dash hot pepper sauce.
- You need 1/2 tsp kosher salt.
- Take 1 cup shredded carrot.
This crock pot pulled pork cooks low and slow, delivering perfectly juicy pulled pork with a sweet and tangy sauce. Use it in sandwiches, salads and more. Slow cooker honey lime shredded chicken, and crockpot BBQ chicken are two super simple recipes we have on regular rotation, as is this crock pot. This Crock Pot Pork Loin has so much flavor thanks to the easy BBQ Rib rub that I shared a few months ago.
According to some people, cooking is indeed work which is quite simple. Apart from being hobbies cooking and having willingness to cook quite well, they are also creative in processing each dish so that it becomes food that is delicious. But there are those who can’t be skilled cook, so they have to ask and look at easy recipes to follow.
Instructions make Crock pot pulled pork BBQ with red cabbage slaw
After all the ingredients are ready, here are 4 how-to guides how to make them.
- Place pork in a 6 quart crock pot and pour Campbell's sauce over. Cook on low 6-7 hours..
- For the slaw, combine cabbage, carrots, cider, sugar, pepper flakes, hot sauce, salt into a large bowl and mix. Put in fridge and let sit at least 30 mins but preferably overnight..
- Toast bread. Shred pork..
- Place meat on bread, top with cabbage and serve..
You could also use a store I love using my crock pot to make an easy BBQ pulled pork. No need to fire up the grill or the smoker! This simple crock pot pulled pork recipe is so easy to throw together but tastes like something from a BBQ restaurant. The bbq pulled pork just falls apart! I love easy dinner recipes I can throw in my slow cooker and this is one of my all-time favorites.
While making many get failures, here are a few tips you need to pay attention to. There are various ways that need to be considered, such as selection raw materials. The ingredients used must be good quality and still fresh. Cook utensils and spices must be select clean. For more details, please read how to cook Crock pot pulled pork BBQ with red cabbage slaw so that get maximum results.
Busyness in the kitchen that is often done by everyone, but not everyone has talent in cooking. Some things we need to pay attention to when cooking produces processed results that are delicious, what are those?
- Selection ingredients pork shoulder butt, Campbell's Slow Cooker Apple Bourbon BBQ sauce, Hawaiian bread sandwich rolls, red cabbage, apple cider vinegar, sugar, crushed red pepper flakes, hot pepper sauce, kosher salt, shredded carrot, will affect the cooking results. Determination as many as 10 fresh ingredients will be very good because the reserves nutrition is still very good.
- Utensils the cook used must also match what is being cooked. And it must be noted that the cleanliness of the cooking utensil does not affect the taste and nutritional content.
- How to make Crock pot pulled pork BBQ with red cabbage slaw, includes what ingredients must be processed first and when to add the spices. Watch the steps. Starting with Place pork in a 6 quart crock pot and pour Campbell's sauce over. Cook on low 6-7 hours.. Then, For the slaw, combine cabbage, carrots, cider, sugar, pepper flakes, hot sauce, salt into a large bowl and mix. Put in fridge and let sit at least 30 mins but preferably overnight.. Next, Toast bread. Shred pork.. Dont forget, Place meat on bread, top with cabbage and serve.. After that, This recipe consists of 4 steps. This is done in order to produce processed which has nutritional quality and maturity dishes are maintained without reducing the delicacy of the dishes.
You already know what you need to pay attention to when cooking, right? Try to use and choose the right food ingredients and follow how make Crock pot pulled pork BBQ with red cabbage slaw correctly. Good luck … !!!
See also: chicken wing dip recipe.