Fried Salmon Patties.
Create some people, cooking is indeed things which is quite simple. Besides they are indeed happy cooking and have ability cooking that is very good, they are also creative in processing each dish so that it becomes food delicious. But there are those who cannot cook, so they must ask and see recipes that are simple to follow.
The end of the day maceration often pushes encourages you over the edge and into a drive-thru window. But really, there are some really quick and easy recipes here to help you get a delectable and ideal meal on the table in no time.
You can cook Fried Salmon Patties using 6 ingredients or minus. Here is how you cook it.
Materials of Fried Salmon Patties
- Prepare 2 cans of canned salmon.
- Provide 1/2 cup of crushed seasoned crackers or chips (your choice).
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 1.5 cups of cooking oil.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of crushed garlic.
- Prepare 1 dash of garlic pepper seasoning.
These recipes make in approximately 60 minutes from start to finish, and 4 strides. Get ready to attend these recipes to get you thru a busy back-to-school spell!. Here is how you make that.
Fried Salmon Patties clue
- Combine crushed crackers, both cans of salmon and egg into a bowl. Mix thoroughly. Add crushed garlic and seasoning..
- Heat oil in medium to large skillet..
- Form small patties by hand and place in heated oil. Brown on each side..
- Serve with tartar sauce..