Wine Jelly Cups with Floating Flowers.
According to all people, cooking is indeed something which is quite easy. Besides they are indeed hobbies cooking and have talents cooking that is quite, they are also creative in processing each dish so that it becomes food delectable. But there are those who cannot cook, so they must search and see recipes that are simple to follow.
The end of the day exhaustion often promote you over the edge and into a drive-thru window. But truthfully, there are some really quick and easy recipes here to help you get a luscious and ideal meal on the table in no time.
You can have Wine Jelly Cups with Floating Flowers using 5 ingredients or less. Here is how you achieve it.
Materials of Wine Jelly Cups with Floating Flowers
- Prepare 1/2 of Apple.
- You need 100 ml of White wine (sweet).
- Provide 1 tsp of Gelatin.
- You need 100 ml of Boiled water.
- You need 2 tsp of Sugar.
These recipes cook in some 50 minutes from embark to finish, and 5 steps. Get ready to adhere these recipes to get you through a engaged back-to-school monsoon!. Here is how you cook that.
Wine Jelly Cups with Floating Flowers steps by step
- Cut the apple in half vertically and thinly slice, arrange on a plate while staggering the slices bit by bit, and microwave for about 1 minute (until the pieces soften)..
- Sprinkle the gelatin into a small amount of water beforehand, and let soak. Combine the wine with hot water and sugar, bring it to a boil, and dissolve in the soaked gelatin (it's okay to microwave it). Pour a small amount of the gelatin liquid into a champagne glass..
- Make a rose with the softened apple. Stagger the leaves round and round in a circle, and make adjustments with your finger after finishing..
- Plant the rose into the the gelatin liquid in the glass from Step 2, trying not to mess up its shape. Pour a little of the gelatin liquid over the petals to hold them together. (The flower will open up if you add in too many petals, so watch out!) Chill it over ice at this point..
- Gently pour in the remaining gelatin liquid once the petals settle, and chill well..