Philly Cheesesteak Casserole.
Create some people, cooking is indeed things which is quite simple. Besides they are indeed like cooking and have will cooking that is quite, they are also good in processing each dish so that it becomes dish delicious. But there are those who cannot cook, so they must learn and see recipes that are easy to follow.
The end of the day fatigue often pushes encourages you over the edge and into a drive-thru window. But real, there are some really quick and easy recipes here to help you get a yummy and ideal meal on the table in no time.
You can have Philly Cheesesteak Casserole using 8 ingredients or minus. Here is how you achieve that.
Condiments of Philly Cheesesteak Casserole
- Prepare 1 of each large green, red and orange bell pepper, thinly sliced.
- Provide 2 T of butter.
- Prepare 1 of small onion, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 8 oz of cremini mushrooms, thinly sliced.
- Provide 1-1/2 pounds of precooked, deli-style roast beef, thinly sliced.
- You need 6 slices of provolone cheese, about 6 oz.
- Prepare 1 c of shredded mozzarella cheese.
These recipes cook in roughly 60 minutes from start up to finish, and 5 actions. Get ready to keep up these recipes to get you by means of a concerned back-to-school season!. Here guides how you make that.
Philly Cheesesteak Casserole steps by step
- Heat butter in large deep-sided ovenproof skillet or Dutch oven over medium-low heat. Add onion and garlic and cook until onion is translucent..
- Add mushrooms and peppers to skillet. Cook until mushrooms release their liquid and peppers are crisp-tender..
- Preheat oven to 350°..
- Add beef to skillet and mix with veggies. Top with provolone and sprinkle on mozzarella..
- Bake 15 min, then finish under broiler 2-3 min until cheese is browned and bubbly..