Hiii friends this time we will share How to Make Appetizing Better Than Your Banana Bread easy to follow.
For parents who when are want to try cook delicious foods that are not complicated, please mama can try some of these simple dishes. In addition to the easysimple obtainable ingredients, you can also simple apply it, especially for mama who are still beginners.
Read also: healthy pumpkin bread recipe.
You can cook Better Than Your Banana Bread use 14 ingredients that are easy to get:
Seasoning Better Than Your Banana Bread namely:
- Take 2 cup flour.
- You need 1 cup sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp cinnamon.
- Provide 1 tsp nutmeg.
- You need 1 tsp baking pouder.
- You need 1 tsp baking soda.
- Prepare 2 large eggs.
- Provide 1/2 cup butter.
- You need 1 tbsp vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 cup olive oil.
- Take 1/2 cup honey.
- Prepare 1/2 cup applesauce.
- You need 3 bananas.
- Provide 1/2 cup your desired crushed nuts *optional*.
Share all people, cooking is indeed things which is quite easy. Apart from being hobbies cooking and having talent to cook quite well, they are also clever in combining each dish so that it becomes dish that is delicious. But there are those who can’t get cook, so they have to search and look at simple recipes to follow.
How to make Better Than Your Banana Bread
After all the ingredients are ready, here are 9 steps guides how to make them.
- preheat oven to 325*.
- mix dry ingredents in bowl.
- mash up very finely 3 bananas in another bowl and mix in the applesauce.
- beat eggs and mix in the rest of the wet ingredients in another bowl.
- mix dry ingredients into the wet ingredients at a medium speed.
- mix in bananas.
- mix in your desired nuts *optional *.
- pour into pan, may need to be split into two loaf pans.
- cook for 1 hr 10 mins. or until done, turn heat up to 350 for the last 10 mins. for a more golden brown top.
While making many get failures, here are a few tips you need to pay attention to. There are various ways that need to be considered, such as selecting raw materials. The ingredients used must be good quality and still fresh. Cook utensils and spices must be selected clean. For more details, please see how to cook Better Than Your Banana Bread so that get perfect results.
Busyness in the kitchen that is often carried out by everyone, but not everyone has cleverness in cooking. Some things we need to pay attention to when cooking produces cooking results that are delicious, what are those?
- Assignment ingredients flour, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking pouder, baking soda, eggs, butter, vanilla extract, olive oil, honey, applesauce, bananas, your desired crushed nuts *optional*, will affect the cooking results. Election as many as 14 fresh ingredients will be very good because the reserves nutrition is still very good.
- Utensils the cook used must also match what is being cooked. And it must be noted that the cleanliness of the cooking utensil does not affect the taste and nutritional content.
- How to make Better Than Your Banana Bread, includes what ingredients must be processed first and when to add the spices. Watch the steps. Starting with preheat oven to 325*. Next, mix dry ingredents in bowl. Then, mash up very finely 3 bananas in another bowl and mix in the applesauce. After that, beat eggs and mix in the rest of the wet ingredients in another bowl. Dont forget, mix dry ingredients into the wet ingredients at a medium speed. Next, mix in bananas. Then, mix in your desired nuts *optional *. After that, pour into pan, may need to be split into two loaf pans. Next, cook for 1 hr 10 mins. or until done, turn heat up to 350 for the last 10 mins. for a more golden brown top. Remember, This recipe consists of 9 steps. This is done in order to produce food which has nutritional quality and taste dishes are maintained without reducing the delicacy of the dishes.
You already know what you need to pay attention to when cooking, right? Try to use and choose the right food ingredients and follow how to make Better Than Your Banana Bread correctly. Good luck … !!!
See also: easy apple pie recipe.