Fettuccini Alfredo Chicken and Broccoli Pasta.
According to all people, cooking is indeed work which is quite simple. Besides they are indeed like cooking and have talents cooking that is very good, they are also creative in mixing each dish so that it becomes dish yummy. But there are those who cannot cook, so they must search and see recipes that are cushy to follow.
The end of the day extenuation often urge you over the edge and into a drive-thru window. But really, there are some really quick and easy recipes here to help you get a yummy and ideal meal on the table in no time.
You can cook Fettuccini Alfredo Chicken and Broccoli Pasta using 11 ingredients or fewer. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fettuccini Alfredo Chicken and Broccoli Pasta
- Prepare 3 of chicken breasts.
- Provide 1 box of fettuccini pasta.
- Provide 1 jar of value sized alfredo sauce.
- Prepare 3 cups of broccoli florets.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pepper.
- You need of Chicken seasoning.
- Provide 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of all purpose salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cayenne powder.
These recipes make in much 60 minutes from initiate to finish, and 6 strides. Get ready to attend these recipes to get you thru a concerned back-to-school spell!. Here guides how you achieve it.
Fettuccini Alfredo Chicken and Broccoli Pasta hint
- Set oven to 400 degrees. Pound the chicken and season with the spices listed in the ingredients. Place the chicken on a cookie sheet and leave in the oven for 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked all the way through..
- While chicken is in the oven, grab two pots, fill them with water, and bring to a boil. Once boiling, put the pasta in one pot and the broccoli in the other..
- Turn the pot with broccoli down to medium heat to avoid turning your broccoli into mush. Boil until broccoli is soft..
- Once the pasta is soft, strain the pasta along with the broccoli. Put both back into a large pot along with the Alfredo sauce..
- Take the chicken out of the oven and cut the chicken into cubes or strips. Add the chicken to the pasta..
- Sprinkle salt and pepper on the pasta and mix it up. Enjoy!.