Pork Belly Curry With Rosemary.
According to some people, cooking is indeed work which is quite simple. Besides they are indeed like cooking and have ability cooking that is very good, they are also good in processing each dish so that it becomes food delectable. But there are those who cannot cook, so they must ask and see recipes that are cushy to follow.
The end of the day extenuation often boost you over the edge and into a drive-thru window. But really, there are some really quick and easy recipes here to help you get a yummy and ideal meal on the table in no time.
You can have Pork Belly Curry With Rosemary using 9 ingredients or minus. Here is how you cook that.
The main ingredient Pork Belly Curry With Rosemary
- Prepare 500 grams of pork Belly.
- You need 6 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 2 of small shallot.
- You need 5 inches of ginger.
- You need 3 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 200 ml of water.
- Provide 4 tbsp of curry powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of light soy sauce.
These recipes cook in roughly 80 minutes from commence to finish, and 4 steps. Get ready to keep up these recipes to get you by means of a busy back-to-school season!. Here is how you make that.
Pork Belly Curry With Rosemary guidance
- With oil pan fry the pounded garlic, shallot and ginger with the pork Belly for 1 minute.
- Then I sprinkle the curry powder and dry fry all ingredients then adding little water at the time till fragrant for about 1 minute.
- Add in all the water and let it bring to a boil then simmer down for 40 minutes (adding little more water if it's thicken up too quickly).
- Season with salt and light soy sauce with optional add on a sprig of rosemary then simmer another few minutes then enjoy dinner with white rice.