Cherry-Chicken Pasta Salad.
Share some people, cooking is indeed things which is quite easy. Besides they are indeed hobbies cooking and have ability cooking that is quite, they are also good in integrating each dish so that it becomes food yummy. But there are those who cannot cook, so they must search and see recipes that are easy to follow.
The end of the day fatigue often drive you over the edge and into a drive-thru window. But real, there are some really quick and easy recipes here to help you get a yummy and ideal meal on the table in no time.
You can have Cherry-Chicken Pasta Salad using 12 ingredients or scant. Here is how you achieve it.
Materials of Cherry-Chicken Pasta Salad
- Provide of Salads.
- Provide 2 1/2 cup of uncooked bow tie pasta.
- Prepare 3 1/2 cup of shredded cooked chicken.
- Prepare 3 of celery rib, chopped.
- Prepare 6 of green onions chopped.
- Provide 3/4 cup of dried cherries or craisins.
- You need 1 cup of real mayonnaise.
- You need 2 tsp of sugar.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Dijon mustard.
- Prepare 1 dash of pepper.
- Provide 1 dash of dried tarragon.
These recipes cook in about 80 minutes from start up to finish, and 2 steps. Get ready to follow these recipes to get you by way of a lively back-to-school tide!. Here is how you achieve it.
Cherry-Chicken Pasta Salad clue
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl combine the chicken, celery, onions and cherries..
- Combine the mayonnaise, sugar, salt, mustard, pepper and tarragon. Pour over salad and toss to coat. Refrigerate Enjoy!.