☆4 Colors Temari-Sushi☆.
According to all people, cooking is indeed things which is quite soft. Besides they are indeed hobbies cooking and have ability cooking that is quite, they are also smart in processing each dish so that it becomes food luscious. But there are those who cannot cook, so they must search and see recipes that are cushy to follow.
The end of the day fatigue often pushes encourages you over the edge and into a drive-thru window. But in fact, there are some really quick and easy recipes here to help you get a luscious and ideal meal on the table in no time.
You can cook ☆4 Colors Temari-Sushi☆ using 13 ingredients or wanting. Here is how you achieve it.
The main ingredient ☆4 Colors Temari-Sushi☆
- Prepare of ・ Rice…300g of pre-cooked rice.
- Prepare of ・ Water…380cc（About 10% less than usual）.
- Provide of ・ Apple vinegar…50cc.
- Prepare of ・ Sugar…1.5tsp.
- Provide of ・ Salt…１tsp.
- Provide of ・ Kombu (kelp)…１sheet（５cm×５cm）.
- You need of Examples of Fun Toppings:.
- Prepare of ・ Avocado & Salmon.
- You need of ・ Shiso leaves, Dried sakura shrimp & Yukari furikake.
- You need of ・ Flied minced eggs & Salt preserved cherry blossom.
- Prepare of ・Fake crab.
- Provide of ・Sliced cheese.
- Prepare of ・ Anything else you like!.
These recipes cook in much 20 minutes from initiate to finish, and 5 steps. Get ready to keep up these recipes to get you by way of a busy back-to-school tide!. Here is how you achieve that.
☆4 Colors Temari-Sushi☆ steps by step
- Cook rice with 10% less water than usual (since you will be adding vinegar later)..
- In a small saucepan, combine apple vinegar, sugar and salt to make slightly sweetened sushi-vinegar. Add kelp, cook until boil and allow to cool down..
- When rice is ready, add the vinegar and mix them well so that the rice will not be too watery and sticky (if available, use a flat container or a sushi-oke: a wooden sushi pot)..
- Lightly round the rice into 12 balls..
- Top rice balls with toppings you like. Place them on a plate or in a square shaped lunch box and enjoy!.