Creamy Chicken-broccoli Casserole With Wheat Pasta.
According to all people, cooking is indeed something which is quite simple. Besides they are indeed happy cooking and have ability cooking that is very good, they are also smart in integrating each dish so that it becomes dish luscious. But there are those who cannot cook, so they must ask and see recipes that are easy to follow.
The end of the day weariness often pushes encourages you over the edge and into a drive-thru window. But in fact, there are some really quick and easy recipes here to help you get a yummy and ideal meal on the table in no time.
You can have Creamy Chicken-broccoli Casserole With Wheat Pasta using 7 ingredients or fewer. Here is how you cook that.
Materials of Creamy Chicken-broccoli Casserole With Wheat Pasta
- You need 1 packages of Spiral whole wheat pasta.
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of Chicken cut in 1 inch pieces.
- You need 3/4 tsp of Salt free dried Italian spice blend or thyme.
- Provide 16 oz of Frozen corn, thawed.
- Prepare 16 oz of Frozen cut broccoli , thawed.
- Prepare 8 oz of Fat-free cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of Plain nonfat yogurt.
These recipes make in roughly 40 minutes from commence to finish, and 7 steps. Get ready to keep up these recipes to get you through a occupied back-to-school tide!. Here guides how you mix it.
Creamy Chicken-broccoli Casserole With Wheat Pasta guide
- Preheat oven 350°F.
- Cook pasta according to package.
- In a large pan over high heat, add chicken and cook until done, about 5 mins.
- Lower the heat to low, add spice blend, corn, broccoli, cream cheese, and yogurt..
- Mix until combined and cream cheese has melted..
- Add pasta, stirring to combine..
- Transfer to 9×13 inch backing dish.