Pasta e Fagioli (Olive Garden Copycat).
Create all people, cooking is indeed something which is quite soft. Besides they are indeed hobbies cooking and have will cooking that is very good, they are also creative in mixing each dish so that it becomes dish yummy. But there are those who cannot cook, so they must search and see recipes that are simple to follow.
The end of the day extenuation often pushes encourages you over the edge and into a drive-thru window. But actually, there are some really quick and easy recipes here to help you get a yummy and ideal meal on the table in no time.
You can cook Pasta e Fagioli (Olive Garden Copycat) using 18 ingredients or wanting. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pasta e Fagioli (Olive Garden Copycat)
- Provide 1/2 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of Italian sausage, i use sweet.
- Provide 1 cup of chopped onion.
- Provide 1 cup of chopped celery.
- Provide 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- Provide 2 of 14.5 oz can diced tomatoes, i use basil, garlic and onion flavor.
- Prepare 1 of 15 oz can red kidney beans with liquid.
- You need 1 of 15 oz can cannellini beans, with liquid.
- You need 1 of 15 oz can tomato sauce.
- Prepare 24 oz of can V8 juice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of white vinegar.
- You need 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oregano.
- You need 1 tsp of basil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of thyme. you can also use 1 tsp Italian seasoning if you dont have thyme.
- Provide 1/2 lb of ditali pasta.
These recipes make in approximately 70 minutes from embark to finish, and 8 moves. Get ready to adhere these recipes to get you by way of a busy back-to-school spell!. Here guides how you make it.
Pasta e Fagioli (Olive Garden Copycat) guide
- in large sauce pan, brown meat, drain most of the fat.
- add onions, garlic, and celery and saute about 5-7 minutes, being careful not to burn.
- add remaining ingredients except pasta and cannellini beans. simmer covered for 30 minutes, then add beans, cover, and simmer another 30 minutes. (this prevents beans from breaking apart and getting too mushy).do not boil.
- about 10 minutes before soup is done simmering, make pasta according to package directions for al dente. drain and rinse.
- i keep pasta separated until ready to serve, and then add desired amount to each bowl to prevent it from soaking up too much of the soups' liquid. if you have leftover soup, just toss the pasta with a teeny bit of olive oil and store in a ziploc baggie, and add to soup as needed.
- top with freshly shaved parmesan cheese if desired. we love this with another copycat, Red Lobsters Cheddar Bay biscuits (haven't gotten around to posting that one yet!) or of course, breadsticks or fresh italian bread..
- * if you prefer a thinner soup , you can add more V8 (about 12 more oz or to your liking), or about a cup of beef broth. this also freezes well.