Japanese Nigiri Sushi.
According to all people, cooking is indeed work which is quite simple. Besides they are indeed hobbies cooking and have talents cooking that is very good, they are also creative in processing each dish so that it becomes dish yummy. But there are those who cannot cook, so they must search and see recipes that are cushy to follow.
The end of the day maceration often drive you over the edge and into a drive-thru window. But indeed, there are some really quick and easy recipes here to help you get a luscious and ideal meal on the table in no time.
You can cook Japanese Nigiri Sushi using 17 ingredients or minus. Here is how you cook that.
Condiments of Japanese Nigiri Sushi
- Prepare 3/4 cup of raw rice, soaked for an hour (I used Basmati Rice).
- You need 1 tbsp. of sesame oil.
- Provide to taste of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of each of coloured bell peppers, sliced.
- You need 1/2 cup of prawns.
- You need 1/2 cup of chicken slices.
- You need 1-2 of sausages, sliced.
- Provide 1 of boiled egg. sliced.
- Provide 1 of long eggplant, sliced.
- Prepare as needed of coriander leaves.
- Provide as required of spring onion (green part).
- You need 1/2 of tomato, sliced.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of green chutney.
- You need 1/4 cup of sweet tomato chutney.
- Provide 1/2 tsp. of chaat masala.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of red chili powder (optional).
- You need 2 tbsp. of oil.
These recipes make in approximately 40 minutes from initiate to finish, and 5 actions. Get ready to comply these recipes to get you through a busy back-to-school spell!. Here guides how you make that.
Japanese Nigiri Sushi clue
- Pressure cook the rice in 2 cups water for 10 minutes on a low flame after the first whistle. Open the lid only after 1/2 an hour. Mash well. Add sesame oil and salt. Mix and keep aside..
- Chop / slice the veggies..
- Heat oil in a pan and saute the eggplants, prawns, chicken and sausages separately. (Add more oil at this stage if required). Drain and keep aside..
- In the absence of the Sushi moulds, it can be done with your hands. Take a small ball of rice and shape like a rectangular or oblong shaped koftas..
- Press it tightly with your fingers, apply some chutney over it and place any topping over it. Securely tie it with a spring onion and serve with green chutney / sweet chutney a la Indian style..