Aloo Curry (Potato fry).
Create all people, cooking is indeed something which is quite easy. Besides they are indeed like cooking and have will cooking that is quite, they are also smart in integrating each dish so that it becomes dish luscious. But there are those who cannot cook, so they must search and see recipes that are easy to follow.
The end of the day exhaustion often urge you over the edge and into a drive-thru window. But truthfully, there are some really quick and easy recipes here to help you get a yummy and ideal meal on the table in no time.
You can have Aloo Curry (Potato fry) using 8 ingredients or less. Here is how you achieve that.
Materials of Aloo Curry (Potato fry)
- You need 3 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Provide 250 gms of Potatoes.
- You need 100 gms of Onions.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Mustard seeds.
- You need 2 tbsp of Garam Masala.
- You need 2 tbsp of salt.
- Provide 1 tbsp of chickpeas.
- Provide of Quarter tbsp of Turmeric, if required.
These recipes make in much 70 minutes from embark to finish, and 4 paces. Get ready to screenshot these recipes to get you by way of a engaged back-to-school tide!. Here is how you make it.
Aloo Curry (Potato fry) instructions
- Finely chop the potatoes and onions (not more than 1 cms each). Heat up a frying pan and add 2 tbsps of oil, after few seconds, add mustard seeds and chickpeas to it..
- Once the mustard seeds begin to pop, add finely chopped onions and fry for 5 minutes..
- Once the onion gets soft and brown, add the chopped potatoes to it. Sprinkle one tbsp of garam masala, salt and continue frying. Add turmeric if required..
- Repeat the process for 15 mins, if the Potatoes gets sticky, sprinkle some water (10ml) and fry. After 15 mins, keep the stove on low flame, cover the pan with a lid and allow it for 7 minutes. Transfer it to a bowl, add coriander leaves if required. Serve hot..