Lisa's Chicken with White Wine Sauce.
Share some people, cooking is indeed things which is quite simple. Besides they are indeed hobbies cooking and have talents cooking that is quite, they are also smart in mixing each dish so that it becomes food delicious. But there are those who cannot cook, so they must learn and see recipes that are easy to follow.
The end of the day exhaustion often drive you over the edge and into a drive-thru window. But really, there are some really quick and easy recipes here to help you get a luscious and ideal meal on the table in no time.
You can have Lisa's Chicken with White Wine Sauce using 8 ingredients or pinched. Here is how you cook it.
Materials of Lisa's Chicken with White Wine Sauce
- Provide 6 of chicken breasts, boneless skinless.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper as desired.
- Provide 2 of (10.5 oz) cans cream of mushroom soup.
- Provide 2 of (10.5 oz) cans cream of chicken soup.
- Provide 1 cup of white wine, like Pinot Grigio.
- Prepare 6 oz of can/jar sliced mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Provide 1 1/2 cup of rice, uncooked.
These recipes make in around 30 minutes from embark to finish, and 8 actions. Get ready to follow these recipes to get you thru a concerned back-to-school monsoon!. Here is how you make it.
Lisa's Chicken with White Wine Sauce steps by step
- Pre-heat oven to 375°F.
- Spray a 9 x 13 pan with cooking spray, then add the chicken breasts to the pan, salt and pepper each breast (both sides)..
- In a medium size mixing bowl add the cream of mushroom soup, cream of chicken soup, white wine and mushrooms. Mix thoroughly..
- Pour mixture over the chicken breasts and place in your oven. Cook for 45 – 50 minutes or until chicken is done..
- Cook the rice as directed by the package and set aside to keep warm..
- Once the chicken is done remove from the oven and place chicken on a plate..
- Pour the sauce into a sauce pan on low heat and add the sour cream and stir to combine about 2 minutes..
- Plate 1/2 cup of rice and top with one chicken breast (whole or sliced) and spoon sauce over top..