Sunflower-Cherry Granola Bars ( Taste of Home ).
Create some people, cooking is indeed work which is quite simple. Besides they are indeed hobbies cooking and have will cooking that is very good, they are also smart in processing each dish so that it becomes food delicious. But there are those who cannot cook, so they must learn and see recipes that are easy to follow.
The end of the day weariness often pushes encourages you over the edge and into a drive-thru window. But really, there are some really quick and easy recipes here to help you get a delectable and ideal meal on the table in no time.
You can cook Sunflower-Cherry Granola Bars ( Taste of Home ) using 10 ingredients or scant. Here is how you achieve it.
Materials of Sunflower-Cherry Granola Bars ( Taste of Home )
- Prepare 4 cup of Old Fashioned Oats.
- Prepare 1 cup of Sliced Almonds.
- You need 1 cup of Flaked Coconut.
- Provide 1 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of Light Corn Syrup.
- Prepare 1 cup of Creamy Peanut Butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of Raisins.
- You need 1/2 cup of Dried Cherries.
- You need 1/2 cup of Sunflower Kernals.
- Provide 1/4 cup of EACH: Ground Flax Seeds, Chia Seeds & Sesame Seeds ( I always find ways to work these in! ).
These recipes cook in much 40 minutes from initiate to finish, and 3 steps. Get ready to adhere these recipes to get you by means of a engaged back-to-school season!. Here is how you achieve it.
Sunflower-Cherry Granola Bars ( Taste of Home ) guidance
- Bread into an ungreased 15 inch by 10 inch by 1 inch baking pan. Bake at 400°F Fahrenheit for 15 to 20 minutes or until lightly browned. Meanwhile, spread almond and coconut into another ungreased 15 inch by 10 inch by 1 inch baking pan. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly toasted..
- In a Dutch oven over medium heat bring sugar and corn syrup to a boil. Cook and stir for 2 to 3 minutes until sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat and stir in peanut butter until combined. Add the raisins, cherries, sunflower kernels, and toasted oats, almond and coconut..
- Using a metal spatula, press mixture into an ungreased 15 inch by 10 inch by 1 inch baking pan. Cool to room temperature. Cut into bars..