Fudgy Chocolate Chip Cherry Pie.
Create all people, cooking is indeed things which is quite easy. Besides they are indeed like cooking and have will cooking that is very good, they are also creative in integrating each dish so that it becomes dish delicious. But there are those who cannot cook, so they must search and see recipes that are easy to follow.
The end of the day exhaustion often urge you over the edge and into a drive-thru window. But truthfully, there are some really quick and easy recipes here to help you get a luscious and ideal meal on the table in no time.
You can cook Fudgy Chocolate Chip Cherry Pie using 14 ingredients or less. Here is how you achieve it.
Materials of Fudgy Chocolate Chip Cherry Pie
- You need of Pie.
- You need 1 stick of butter or margarine.
- Provide 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk chocolate chips.
- You need 3 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- Provide 17 of whole maraschino cherries, well drained.
- You need of Topping.
- You need 1 tub of whipped cream/cool whip.
- Prepare 4 of maraschino cherries, halved, well drained.
- Provide 1 of drizzle of chocolate syrup.
These recipes make in approximately 30 minutes from start up to finish, and 16 actions. Get ready to attend these recipes to get you through a occupied back-to-school season!. Here is how you achieve that.
Fudgy Chocolate Chip Cherry Pie guide
- cream together room temp butter and sugar..
- add eggs and vanilla.. beat well.
- add cocoa powder, beat again starting on low and gradually increase to high until well blended..
- stir in flour and salt..
- fold in chocolate chips.
- grease a 9in. glass pie pan..
- Pour batter in pie pan..
- place cherries by pressing into the batter.. see photo…
- bake at 350° for about 30-35 minutes. toothpick should come out clean and edges should be browned..
- cool completely..
- just before serving.. spread cool whip along the top of the pie leaving a half inch around all edges..
- place cherries around in a decorative Manner(see photo).
- drizzle lightly with some chocolate syrup..
- refrigerate any unused portions..
- the pie portion is much like brownies..