WendyG's take on Wine-Braised Beef Short Ribs.
According to some people, cooking is indeed things which is quite soft. Besides they are indeed like cooking and have ability cooking that is quite, they are also good in processing each dish so that it becomes dish delicious. But there are those who cannot cook, so they must search and see recipes that are cushy to follow.
The end of the day exhaustion often boost you over the edge and into a drive-thru window. But real, there are some really quick and easy recipes here to help you get a yummy and ideal meal on the table in no time.
You can cook WendyG's take on Wine-Braised Beef Short Ribs using 13 ingredients or less. Here is how you cook it.
Materials of WendyG's take on Wine-Braised Beef Short Ribs
- You need 3 lb of bone-in beef short ribs (have the butcher cut them crosswise into 2" pieces).
- Prepare of Salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Provide 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 of onions, chopped.
- You need 2 of carrots, cut to sticks.
- You need 2 of celery stalks, cut to sticks.
- You need 1 of small bag new potatoes.
- You need 1 of small can tomato sauce.
- Prepare 4 c of dry red wine.
- You need 1 of bay leaf.
- Provide 2 tsp of dried thyme.
- You need 1 of garlic head, halved cross-wise (unpeeled).
- Provide 4 c of beef stock.
These recipes cook in roughly 50 minutes from embark to finish, and 5 paces. Get ready to take these recipes to get you through a occupied back-to-school time!. Here is how you achieve it.
WendyG's take on Wine-Braised Beef Short Ribs guide
- Season the short ribs with salt and pepper. Brown them in skillet then place in crock pot..
- Add the onions, carrots, and celery to the crock pot..
- Add all the herbs and garlic along with wine tomato sauce and stock to crock pot..
- Set crock pot to high for 6 and 1/2 hours..
- Serve on platter with veggies. Alternatively you can shred the meat and serve over egg noodles or papparadelle.