Fruit Popsicle (Ice pop).
Share all people, cooking is indeed something which is quite soft. Besides they are indeed like cooking and have ability cooking that is quite, they are also creative in processing each dish so that it becomes dish luscious. But there are those who cannot cook, so they must search and see recipes that are simple to follow.
The end of the day extenuation often pushes encourages you over the edge and into a drive-thru window. But really, there are some really quick and easy recipes here to help you get a delicious and ideal meal on the table in no time.
You can cook Fruit Popsicle (Ice pop) using 5 ingredients or less. Here is how you achieve it.
Substances of Fruit Popsicle (Ice pop)
- You need 1 of Kiwi.
- Prepare 6 of Starwberry.
- Prepare 8-10 pcs of black grapes.
- Prepare 1 of Mango chopped.
- Provide 1 glass of Lemon water (water+lemon+sugar+bhuna jeera powder+jaljira powder+black salt /rock salt.
These recipes make in around 30 minutes from commence to finish, and 6 steps. Get ready to adhere these recipes to get you thru a strenuous back-to-school monsoon!. Here is how you cook that.
Fruit Popsicle (Ice pop) steps by step
- Slices and cut all fruits like this.
- Make lemon water or Sikhanji by mixing lemon juice, sugar, rock salt/black salt, jaljira powder and roasted jeera powder.
- Add all Fruit slides on the corner and fill the candy mould with the fruits.
- Add lemon water (sikhanji).
- Now fix the stick in the mould and keep the mould in freezer over night.
- Ready to eat once its frozen overnight.