Cheesy Meatball Sub.
According to some people, cooking is indeed things which is quite soft. Besides they are indeed hobbies cooking and have ability cooking that is very good, they are also creative in mixing each dish so that it becomes food delicious. But there are those who cannot cook, so they must search and see recipes that are cushy to follow.
The end of the day exhaustion often boost you over the edge and into a drive-thru window. But in fact, there are some really quick and easy recipes here to help you get a yummy and ideal meal on the table in no time.
You can cook Cheesy Meatball Sub using 10 ingredients or wanting. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Meatball Sub
- Prepare 2 of hoagie buns.
- Prepare 11 ounces of beef meatballs I used frozen.
- You need 2-1/2 tablespoons of sautéed onions see my recipe.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of pork belly drippings.
- Provide 14 ounces of marinara sauce your favorite.
- Provide 1/2 cup of dark brown sugar loose packed.
- Prepare As needed of pickled Cucumber slices.
- You need 1/4 cup of sharp provolone cheese chunks.
- Provide 2/3 cup of shredded colby jack cheese.
- Prepare As needed of mayonnaise.
These recipes cook in approximately 60 minutes from commence to finish, and 9 moves. Get ready to comply these recipes to get you thru a engaged back-to-school time!. Here is how you cook that.
Cheesy Meatball Sub guide
- Heat the meatballs in a pan with pork belly drippings. Let them cook 5 minutes covered..
- Add the marinara sauce simmer for 10 minutes covered..
- Add the dark brown sugar..
- Add the butter to a pan then fry the buns.
- When fried add mayonnaise and Cucumbers.
- Add the meatballs, and onions..
- Top with cheeses and put into the broiler till toasted.
- Almost done now just add a little more marinara sauce..
- Ready to serve I hope you enjoy!!.