Cherry Cream Crescent Log. You'll need refrigerated crescent dough and just four more ingredients to assemble these fruity filled rolls from Elouise Bullion of Kingsville, Texas. Be the first to review this recipe. Fold long point of the triangle over filling and tuck under dough.
Create all people, cooking is indeed work which is quite soft. Besides they are indeed happy cooking and have ability cooking that is very good, they are also creative in integrating each dish so that it becomes food luscious. But there are those who cannot cook, so they must ask and see recipes that are easy to follow.
The end of the day fatigue often promote you over the edge and into a drive-thru window. But actually, there are some really quick and easy recipes here to help you get a yummy and ideal meal on the table in no time.
I used cherry pie filling in our crescent ring, you could use strawberry, blueberry, or any pie filling that your heart desires. The fruit combined with the I made this crescent ring to serve for breakfast but I think it would make for a great dessert too. The sweet pie filling, cream cheese mixture, and the icing. You can cook Cherry Cream Crescent Log using 7 ingredients or minus. Here is how you cook that.
The main ingredient Cherry Cream Crescent Log
- You need 1 of egg yolk.
- Provide 1 of egg white.
- You need 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of milk.
- Provide 3 of … 8 count packages crescent rolls.
- Prepare 1 of …8oz package cream cheese, softened.
- Prepare 1 can of cherry pie filling(21 oz).
Caramel Apple Cream Cheese Crescent Ring – loaded with apples, cinnamon, cream cheese, caramel, and a sweet drizzle. Fruity Cream Cheese Delights. "Crescent rolls are shaped like a candy cane and get stuffed with a cherry and cream cheese filling for an easy Christmas brunch treat." On a cookie sheet, arrange crescent roll triangles pointing inward into the shape of a candy cane with edges overlapping (see photos above). Cherry Cream Cresents recipe: You'll need refrigerated crescent dough and just four more ingredients to assemble these fruity filled rolls. Found this recipe in Quick Cooking years ago and my family and friends love them.
These recipes make in approximately 50 minutes from commence to finish, and 12 paces. Get ready to take these recipes to get you by way of a engaged back-to-school time!. Here guides how you make that.
Cherry Cream Crescent Log clue
- preheat oven to 375°.
- in a bowl.. beat cream cheese, powdered sugar, egg yolk and milk until creamy….. divide into thirds.
- open can of cherry pie filling and divide into thirds..
- open one can of crescent rolls.. cover a cookie sheet with foil or parchment paper, this will aid in the folding. spray lightly with cooking spray… on the lined cookie sheet lay out crescent rolls, do not separate dough, pinch seams together so none of your filling will fall out..
- spread one if your thirds of cream cheese ask over entire crescent dough..
- then in the center make a line of cherry pie filling (lengthwise) using one of the thirds you divided to up..
- fold one half over. covering the cherries. so your only going slightly over half way. use the fool or parchment paper to help you fold it over.
- do same with other half..
- brush top with some egg white..
- bake for about 15 minutes. make sure crescents are done, hot, browned and filling is bubbly..
- repeat with the rest of the ingredients. it should make 3 logs. it will flatten out and look similar to a Danish..
My Easy Cherry Cheese Danish recipe uses a super sneaky shortcut to make homemade Danish easy. You skip all that kneading and rolling and stuff! The Cherry Cream recipe out of our category Stone Fruit! Log in and save your favorite recipes in your own cookbook. What a delight to bake and eat.